Ever smoked something else other than weed in your bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Jay, Sep 21, 2012.

1. ^ Trust me there were 8 months of warning before the unmentionables got banned. People couldn't follow the rule and fucked it up for all of us. That's why respect here is a big thing because those that don't respect the rules fuck it for the rest of us.

2. Very well said. I like how you worded that.

3. I smoked 'baccy out of my bowl once

4. #44 joetokealot, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    Don't get me wrong, I fully intend to respect the rules, I'm just a new member here and was unaware of how far the rule went (actually I was unaware that it was a RULE, I just wouldn't start discussing hard drugs out of pure common sense) because, to be honest, when I join a forum I rarely read through the wall of text that most of them have for rules because I simply lack the attention span for it (I'll get through a paragraph and then my mind starts wandering).. Nevertheless, I fully intend to abide by the rules of what seems to be a great community, and hope to be a long time contributing member.. cheers

edit: here's a pic of the most beautiful girls I know to attempt to attone for any transgression I may have commited http://i.imgur.com/FmjLS.jpg

5. #45 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 23, 2012
    Zero-tolerance for drugs, means zero tolerance. There is no allowed usage or mention of the words. Your post is even against the rules by saying the drug.

And it's not really a wall of text, it's like 20-30 small, easy to read lines.

It's in the sticky section of EVERY subforum.

6. Post edited to conform, rules read, can we say we're cool now?

BTW, you may want to loose the quote... some of the words in it are against the rules now :p

7. Absolutely man, I am cool with everyone, I hold no grudges :D

And I lost them, not that it would get me in trouble, but for your sake :)

8. resin...weed laced in cough syrup(that was a long time ago and a dumb idea) and weed laced with ------ and some pretty fresh weed that was mean to be smoked much later, but it got me a little high

9. Tobacco.

Nearly threw up

10. [quote name='"Ulfhethnar"']I (tried to) smoke a piece of asphalt once.
    Friend bought it for $9 + a pack of cigarettes advertised as hash.
    Had me test it, I said "dude wtf is this, you got me smoking asphalt?"
    He said "I don't know, I just picked it up"[/quote]

Who loaded the bowl lol?

11. White sage is pretty nice. Also, kratom, tea, and some dried gardenia flowers.

12. #52 Havok Se7en, Sep 23, 2012
    A couple days ago I accidentally got some saliva in my bowl.

Can't discuss other drugs here - WW

13. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']A couple days ago I accidentally got some saliva in my bowl.[/quote]

Was your pants melting into your leg?

14. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']A couple days ago I accidentally got some saliva in my bowl.[/quote]

....please refer to the multiple post on the last page, and this one for that matter.

Why is it so hard to understand, that talk of other drugs is not allowed here?

15. #55 joetokealot, Sep 23, 2012
    I was just irritated that he's calling it saliva (spit)... but technically...

when ever my friends talk about that particular unmentionable they keep calling it saliva, makes me want to slap them every time :mad:

16. sorry for bringing this back up, but I ran back into it looking at my message history, and just wanted to clear up what my thought process was...
    I'm glad it's a short set of rules that I can deal with, it's just that I've gotten so used to other sites having an incredibly long winded TOS and rules posting that I got into the habit of skipping them because it always seems to be just common sense and I rarely run into any problem because of it..

It's been a good 6 months since this post, and I'm yet to run into any problems just using common sense... the question this post asked seemed to just beg for this particular drug to be mentioned and as it's still legal in most states, I didn't think it should be an issue.. I was wrong..

I should have known better because the now-defunct hempcultivation.com forum once told me not to mention SD there too, even though it was completely legal everywhere at the time making it seem a bit silly, so...totally my fault.

I hope my post history over the last 6 months has proved that I can follow the rules..

17. Anybody remember the thread about the guy who took a fat rip of hamburger meat?

18. Yes! Hah

19. #59 cstekk, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    I've smoked dohka out of my bong, but that's the only other thing and I cleaned my bong like a motherfucker afterwords.

Oops just noticed that OP said things that aren't supposed to be smoked, in that case no I haven't.