Ever smoke so much you feel like you cracked the mysteries of the universe

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Ok im prepared for laughter or a nobel prize
    Things moving through space lose some movement in time(because of time dilation and speed) which means slower moving things are moving more in time,
    and now im thinking since energy and matter are the same thing, matter is moving mostly in time and not space and energy is moving mostly in space but not in time(which makes me think this is why alot of energy is stored energy and why energy is needed to move through space but not time)

im just stoned

2. I need to get stoned to understand this shit....

3. What?

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I tried, man.

5. Ok, I don't know what you're saying, but I'll say some shit too.

All motion is relative. As something moves through space, it also moves through time. Everything is energy, even the concept of Nothing. And stuff.

6. This one blows my mind. In Einstein's 4D spacetime, energy is in the (proper) time direction while momentum resultant vector is in space direction. The 4 dimensional resultant is called Momentum-Energy, or as physicist John Wheeler called it, "momenergy:".

So what? So, I dunno - lol - but another bong hit sounds pretty good.

[​IMG]

7. #7 Weedity, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    ...interesting  :bongin:

Indeed :bongin:

OK... what?

9. #9 Smooth Criminal, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Being a writer and a leaf smoker,is a good combination.

10. tyhe stoneder i get, the more I get into

[​IMG]

That fucking molecule!!!

11. Dont get me started on evolution and life forms we will be here for days

Ok, I won't.

13. #13 etman, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    Well its impossible to move through space and not time according to the laws of physics. Even energy takes some time. For instance the energy from the sun takes 8 minutes to reach earth. But energy is required to do work, and work allows us to move through space at a rate of time.

14. If I understand what youre saying, you think things moving faster move more in space than in time correct?
    If thats what youre trying to say youre right. Time effects things moving closer to the speed of light than things moving farther away from the speed of light.

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

15. It's happened, but I forget it in 3 seconds or less.

16. Yes ,and I write it down ,but the next day I look at what I wrote ,and it's shit like "tacos".

17. When Im fucked up I like to think time travel is possible through dna. What?????

18. #18 darksicilian, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013

Scientists have already discovered how to store data in the DNA of the human body and also determined that DNA can maintain its 'makeup' (for lack of the true scientific term) in and through space... as in space travel.  Like shooting DNA into space or... like a tossing a bottle into the ocean with message encased within in the hopes of someone on the 'other side' finding it and finding us?

I haven't toked in weeks., these are just the facts.

I've always sucked at mathematics, but somewhere along the line in my travels I came to become intrigued by it more and more and decided long ago, to translate cryptic equations like this into code in the hopes of better understanding it.  I don't know what's really driving the urge for me to do it, I guess its the challenge I'm after.

Push the limits and see what the fuck happens.

19. God damn I am the next Einstein. 

20. I believe that space and time are the same thing.  I haven't read much about it, but here is the stoned reasoning that has made everything make sense to me.

First of all it takes time to travel space, so space and time are related.  Specifically by the formula d=st where d=distance, s=speed, and t=time.  Now lets think about our universe using space instead of time.  When you think 12:00 you are simply naming the location of the sun in the sky.  The circumference of the earths orbit abound the sun it 924,375,700 km, so one year could be described as a length of 924,375,700 km. 

Notice that all time measurements on earth are based on the elliptical movement of the sun.  Time could be rewritten in a graphical way using different sized ovals and circles in combination with speed.  This is basically the same as rearranging the distance formula to be t=d/s.

Here is where things get abstract.  Space and time seem to be separate things from our point of view.  This is because the human body exists in the third dimension but travels through the fourth dimension.  Since we do not exist in the space-time continuum we cant really grasp what spacetime actually is.

A computer analogy makes it easier to understand:  A computer gets information from the user and other places and interprets it in a certain way on the screen.  Although a computer does many complex calculations only the result is shown.  Your mind is the computer and spacetime is the data that your mind is receiving.  As you get info your mind converts it into something manageable in the third dimension.  This information comes in the form of the five senses.  Time is a result of how fast the brain can process the information, and space is a result of the information being mapped onto the third dimension.  Both came from the same source but are viewed separately.

A being that exists in the fourth dimension would be omnipotent, having a complete view of the entire universe in every time.  This being's life would deal with understanding the forces of nature and fabric of the universe, rather then with the past, present, and future.

Well, there is my perspective, time for a bowl.  :bongin: