ever smoke chocolope or D-line?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pokernaut, Sep 21, 2010.

1. it's a bit more expensive than i like, but DNA genetics' chocolope (OG chocolate thai x cannalopehaze) sounds like an interesting strain to try for a sativa lover looking for sativa doms that are doable indoors. their LA confidential sounds interesting for it's reported trippy effects, but chocolope should be even MORE sativa leaning i'd imagine. whether or not it actually tastes like chocolate isn't as important to me as finding a trippy strain that i can do indoors & that doesn't cost any more than $70ish chocolope.

i had considered barney's red dragon, but it sounds too indica to me. i despise ANY indica traits in a strain other than growing fast & quick. anything else regarding indica couchlock or even skunky odor can kiss my ass!

i can't seem to find any references to trippy effects i could have sworn i saw regarding mandala's kalichakra anymore. i already have their 8 miles high BTW

2. Chocolope is a nice strain, I had some for the first time about 3 months ago.
    I'm not sure if I would call it trippy, it's definetly a strong sativa though.
    I would say the effect is very similar to other Thai dominant strains I've had, which is very enjoyable.
    Maybe a hint of trippy-ness at best.

3. Chocolope and LA Con will both SATISFY you.Guaranteed:smoke::smoke:

4. #4 pokernaut, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
    i don't like the sound of LA confidential at all. too much of an indica. i hate indicas & especially their couchlock so much i don't even want to SMELL them. i'm quite familiar with LA confidential's trippiness, but just don't like it's indica leaning the same way i have zero interest in apollo 11, super silver haze & jack herer

i'm looking for something in the 75%+ sativa range as i'm breeding with an already compact C99 male. my ultimate goal is to hopefully stumble on a a strain that has C99's compact size and the mother plant's trippy THC profile.

i'm starting to think i might just go with sativa seeds' el dorado which is much more sativa than LAcon and is described as having "spooky visuals". THAT is the exact effect i'm after. the kind of shit that puts you "in the movie" at the theater. man, i would have loved to have been on some really trippy shit when i watched avatar in 3D! i just would have sitting there repeating "whoa! whoa! whhhhhhhhhhhhhhoah! whoa! LOL

i definitely want to try a haze skunk too as i can't think of any better cross to bring haze size down without wrecking it's trippy buzz. 87.5% sativa that's 50% haze can't be shabby. i might have to run a little bondage on it, but that's OK.