Ever since I've done drugs. . .

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali Ounces, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Yeah ever since I started smoking (and then rolling, and then tripping and switching back and forth between them) I've noticed a lot more about the world around me, myself, and my part in this world and my impact (maybe).

I've definitely been more open-minded and chilled out and I think it's better (not to sound like an addict)

2. I've gotten more popular (its true!)

3. iv had alot of fun

haha i love drugs.... thinking about getting high or drunk brings a smile to my face

4. hahahaha me too whenever i think of times i tripped i just start laughing out of nowhere
    to finsish the sentence i realized i can be entertained by own thoughts

5. me too! OMG!

6. I haven't had to suffer!

7. Right on. With the help of psychedelics, I have explored the inner depths of my mind and have had indescribable out of body experiences. I have seen the other side and have learned so much about life and myself through spiritual and mystical experiences. It has been an amazing journey, and it's just starting.

8. its opened the door to an endless expansion of how good masterbation can truly be.

but seriously, ever since drugs i started questioning things and asking why. i think i know my beliefs and ideals better than 90% of this country

9. ...i forgot:smoke: