Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever shop online?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by griff78, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hello people, I've just stumbled across this site & it looks pretty legit. I stumbled across it because I was trying to find somewhere to buy online. Years ago an old friend told me of a site (which I think was endorsed by the hip hop artist Tricky) that you could actually buy from, apparantly you'd buy some crappy plastic statue & they'd send you the good stuff.
    Anyway, I cant find this site anywhere & I'm getting really bored of spending a fortune on weak, wet rubbish. There must be somewhere online right? Am I living in a dreamworld or does anyone know of such a place?! Help much appreciated.
    ps I live in the UK

2. are you talking about bud or paraphenalia?

3. def talking about bud, its pretty well spelt out in there... i think? hahaha :bongin:

4. Either way, ummmm try it if you want. It's your money and your life.

5. ha ha yeah I was on about bud.
    no ones heard of Trickys site then?

6. or another site, (reputable of course!)

7. Yea FedPenExpress.com(just kidding) No I don't think there are any sites with that. There are very good online seed banks with amazing reputations but something tells me you aren't looking to travel that avenue.

8. There are websites like that around; The only problem is seeding (no pun intended) the good ones from the bad ones. There are obviously people out there who are willing to exploit you so be careful.