Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever Seen a Deushe?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shouse1018, Apr 10, 2006.

1. haha, this guy is a foookin duesch. This guy is telling us not to do drugs. Maybe i'm just too high, but i think he's more fooked up than I. . . . . . .whatcha guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zeF_2A_kSA

2. mello mell on drugs? eek

3. O.K. that shit iz whack and he has no clue what the hell he iz saying. Funny though, he did look a bit stoned, and he for sure sounded stoned. LOL JOE>

4. As im watching this, I realised something. That fucker is about twice as blazed as me haha:smoke:

makes me wonder why he's called Mello Mel;)

5. Mellow Mel Is Bakeeddddd!! Haha

6. if i didnt know any better, i would say he was totally fried at the shooting of that clip.

7. i couldnt even watch it it was so lame hahaha ... i duno what the fuck makes you jump around your computer monitor .... maybe hes smokin some wet weed hahaha

8. haha what a weirdo. he's the one who's on drugs! "do you want your body to feel like THIS!?" hahahaha oh man

+rep for making me laugh

9. ROFLOL. . . . . . . .OMGosh I got a cramp, LOL . . . . . . . .:smoke:

10. hahahah oh my god man this guy made me choke on my spaghetti. "i don't even know you! and i care about you! mellow mel cares are you." haha oh man

:smoking:

11. he doesnt even seem mellow. looks like a tweaker to me :ey:

12. when he goes, do you wanna be like this your whole life, and then like twitches around and shit, and is like do you like being half out of your mind, and not being able to talk, and im just like, yea i do wanna be like that

13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i bet he's serving some community service or some shit for drugs! haha!! he did look stoned!

14. Before I read your message, i thought this man was blazed. I sure am.

15. Mellomel was the most convincing anti-drug speaker I've ever heard in my life!

I'm NEVER gonna do drugs again.