Ever see this before??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jvogue, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Leaves look rounded, in flowering stage. Wtf is this?

2. That plant looks stressed to Hell n Back! Cut that Ruderalis down buddy

3. looks like it is in shock...i have seen plants do that when they go from 24/0 to 12/12 and then back to 24/0. shocks them really bad and they shoot out wierd looking basil leafs.

did anything happen to it? or has it just been growing like this from the beginning?

4. Yeah I got her from a Freind. She was almost dead. Flowering, and added 12/12 hps and now this is out if control. Frosty leaves and smells so good but this is a new one in me. About a foot and budding. What to do?

5. yeah its been stressed bad. You cant really do much, its too late now, just flower it out and hope for the best.

6. Should I put her into final stages to crop? Tri's are clear but looks like its been thru too much. :(

7. is she in 12/12 now?

what are your "final stages"?

8. 12/12 yes. Should I kill the lights on her?

9. no, just keep it in 12/12 till she looks ready to chop. how many days has she been in flower?

there inst anything you can do at this point to make her come out of her shocked look. but it still will yield some bud so just finish it off.

10. lol that plant looks fucked up.

Smoke it proudly.

11. No, only as a very last resort. Ride it out and try to squeeze something out of it. Premature bud sucks.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

12. Thanks, strain is even unknown. If its all good in the end I'll call it shocker

13. And this is where our cannabis strain names come from folks!

J

14. Actually gonna call it quits

15. I wanna help that little girl seems she has had a hard life,, id start a routine light schedule on it with maybe a little extra Nitrogen for a few weeks to see if them leafs can somehow gain a little more vigour then see where id go from there.. LOL Poor girl

16. She's actually now starting to show pollen sacks. It's time to cut my lose. I tried but she was to far gone.

17. yeah man it does look like some pods on closer expection,, if there aint no hairs on it then it is a out and out male.. If that is your only plant then I guess theres no harm in keeping it going,, I honestly dont know what id do to it but id probally spring it back into about 18/6 or 16/8 light and give it a nitrogen feed to try and somehow trick it back into veg mode I honestly wouldnt like to be in the position, it looks very sick but u could learn from it if you tried some techniques to it aslong as its not there to fuck up a sensi crop then experiment,, good luck on your next venture