Ever ruined somebodys wedding?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Floyd Pepper, May 4, 2012.

1. I saw this one on another forum, so its not my idea for a thread but the replies were hilarious. I'd love to see what us gc junkies can come up with. I'm sure some have you have gotten to fucked up and ruined some couples big day, or have at least seen someone do so. Tell us the gruesome details blades.

2. All I have to say is: SED- Spontaneous Explosive Diarrhea.....

3. nope, but 2 of my mates went to the wrong funeral once, sat up front too

4. As mentioned in previous threads, my mom is an alcoholic without a filter.

At my brother's wedding she openly (and drunkly) objected to the union, citing that his wife-to-be was too fat, Puerto Rican (yeah.. she really has a thing against hispanics), and too dumb to know how to make a baby (she has a hard time getting pregnant, my mom just chalked it up to her being retarded).

So when she was done insulting my brother's wife, she turned her attention to her family and started speaking in fake spanish, asking if they were hired to clean the church and reception area after the wedding was over.

::facepalms, shakes head, sighs::

Well after she was forcibly removed from the chapel, we continued on with the wedding and needless to say, the alchy-rage continued at the reception, where she did the commonly known "fuck you ::hiccups:: you don't love me ::hiccups:: NO ONE LOVES ME ::hiccups:: then wandered off to the parking lot where she fell asleep curled up next to a car and oddly, a cat.

Twas was an epic wedding.

5. Dude, that's a whole other level of being an asshole. Maybe I will though, idk. I've never been to a wedding.

Free booze is teh shit.

6. i'm going to enjoy this thread.

7. #8 Floyd Pepper, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    but anyways, heres mine.

At about 17 i was at my aunts wedding in chicago, she was getting married for the second time and had two children already, one was my age as well and the other was about 14. Anyway so me and the older cousin are pretty tight and we'd been blowing pot together for quite a few years. So i brought up a few g's and some mushrooms that were cooked into these chocolate bars. Anyway the morning before the wedding me and the older cousin got out all the drugs and burned a doob. We didnt eat any shrooms bars (we werent wanting to trip during the ceremonies lol) but we did forget them as well as the pot on the desk in his room. Aparently my younger cousin had walked in while we were gone and spotted the chocolates and ate 2 of them, or approximately 5 grams of mushrooms with no prior history of drug use, and not knowing what he just ate.

Anyways fast forward about an hour and a half when the wedding is just getting started, he gets up and starts running through the crowd screaming about demons and shit. Anyways they had to take him to the hospital and the wedding was cancelled that day.

Me and the older couisin still feel like outcasts at family gatherings.

Come on you know you can't discuss other drugs - WW

8. No but subbed

9. Never had a wedding ruined. But I did see an epic keg-stand at my aunt's wedding when I was younger.

10. #11 Ean, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    No I have not ruined someone wedding but I'm in that age range where the 1st of my friends are either engaged or already married.

Last summer one of my highschool friends was marrying this girl he met at college. Most of us hadn't had the chance to meet this girl since he never came back to Pittsburgh with her while they were dating. Everyone was looking forward to the wedding because according to my friend, his fiance was inviting along most of her sorority sisters. Lots of girls + open bar + wedding festivities = shooting fish in a barrel.

Wouldn't you know, even though she wasn't invited, my buddy's ex-girlfriend from high school show up to the church. After sitting quietly all service she decides shes going to make a toast at the reception. She rushes up to the wedding singer and grabs the mic and starts into a long drunken speech about all the terrible things about her ex-boyfriend.

Out of nowhere a crew of like 3-4 sorority sisters just tag-team sack this girl and lay her right out. By then the parents of the groom had her contained and were ushering her out of the banquet hall.

Epic slow clap and toast to girls of Kappa Kappa Gamma. Wedding continued on nicely

11. Hahahaha subbed for future hilarity

12. [quote name='"Floyd Pepper"']but anyways, heres mine.

At about 17 i was at my aunts wedding in chicago, she was getting married for the second time and had two children already, one was my age as well and the other was about 14. Anyway so me and the older cousin are pretty tight and we'd been blowing pot together for quite a few years. So i brought up a few g's and some mushrooms that were cooked into these chocolate bars. Anyway the morning before the wedding me and the older cousin got out all the drugs and burned a doob. We didnt eat any shrooms bars (we werent wanting to trip during the ceremonies lol) but we did forget them as well as the pot on the desk in his room. Aparently my younger cousin had walked in while we were gone and spotted the chocolates and ate 2 of them, or approximately 5 grams of mushrooms with no prior history of drug use, and not knowing what he just ate.

Anyways fast forward about an hour and a half when the wedding is just getting started, he gets up and starts running through the crowd screaming about demons and shit. Anyways they had to take him to the hospital and the wedding was cancelled that day.

Me and the older couisin still feel like outcasts at family gatherings.[/quote]

Epic. And no I've never ruined a wedding.

13. Damn that sounds like a fun and eventful wedding :hello:

Sorority girls dont mess around when you fuck with one of their sisters. They all have a very bitchy and dark side to them you dont wanna see unless your spectating (such as this occasion :D).

Oh and never wrecked a wedding but subbed for future laughter.

14. #15 Ean, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    Yeah man they drank hard and were all prepared when it came time to throw down. Also, this wasn't just a small few friends and family function. We're talking 400-500 guests due to the status of the families that were getting married. Very classy event, my friends and I that blazed beforehand were pleasantly surprised with the appetizers making their rounds. The Duquesne Club in Pittsburgh doesn't fuck around:D

15. Weddings are Bo-Ring, well depends only been to my parents I was like 6 and didn't want them to get married they still married :D
    but yeh I ruined it kinda for them but whatever maybe I was good luck haha.

16. Maybe this thread boils be change to "ever been to a wedding that was ruined/messed up?"
    I think that would allow for more and different stories

17. #19 BigCheef69, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    The 55 year old Rent-a-cop at my uncles wedding was hitting on an 18 year old girl (Forget if I was related to her or not), she didn't like it, so my dad beat the shit out of him. Lmao.