ever pay for a hooker?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by InnerPeace, May 25, 2010.

1. I've always thought everybody is a prostitute. Giving it up for money, or companionship, or security or love....We all just need to find our price. :smoking:

But to answer the question, yes, I've paid a prostitute. I was stationed in Panama in the 80's, where prostitution (and cannabis by the way) was legal and regulated. It was eye opening and made me realize how screwed up the laws over here are.

2. Quite a few times...........

Here's my advice........

When negotiating, negotiate for TIME, not a particular act.

In other words, negotiate the fee it will cost for her to stay for 2 hours, not the fee for a BJ. This way, you can do the deed multiple times.

3. genius!

4. No. God damn close in Amsterdam though. Being legal no worries about any implications and holy fuck some of them are hot. Gotta watch out for the ones with dicks though...

5. would that be considered rape?

6. I think that would be considered stealing.

7. Lol @ this thread. Very interesting...

8. i love vegas

9. haha i bet that girl had sex with 5 other guys before it was your turn!

10. Nope, I never have spent money on a hooker. Their are a lot better things to spend money on, like pizza or weed or The Office on DVD.

11. Nope, I haven't and probably never will.

12. Any girls around here willing to fuck for a buck are meth whores, not my thing.

13. LMAO. word to the Office on DVD and of course to weed

14. That sucks they withheld sex for financial support. But when two people really love eachother in no way is it like prostitution.