ever pay for a hooker?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by InnerPeace, May 25, 2010.

1. what happened? haha

2. Yes/No. I had a one night stand before but she wasn't a hooker. I left he some money after the feest was over. She insisted she was not a hooker. We talked. She hadn't had sex since her husband died, I hadn't had sex for 3 months. It was a win/win.

3. I did when I went to Las Vegas. I didn't really want to but my friends talked me into it. When you're walking down the strip, these mexicans are usually standing on the corners giving out these cards with a phone number and picture of a girl lol. So we get back, call the number and ask for 3 girls (we all had separate rooms so it was cool). So later, they come to the rooms and the chick was ridiculously hot, I couldn't believe it. She comes in my room, we get the payment straight and then I smoked a joint with her and fucked her like an animal. lol. I asked if she wanted to stay and party with us but she said she had to go. That was my only time with a prostitute. It was worth it and if you have a choice, go to Vegas. They have the best selection. haha :smoke:

4. ^^^lol i bought a girl wendeys after a blow job does that count?

5. I was at a stop light in miami beach yesterday morning, and some really hot chick walks by and my boss commented loudly. She heard and walked over, turns out she was a hooker. She kept trying to talk us into taking her somewhere and was grabbing my junk through the passenger window. She was beautiful, but no thanks, I don't pay for that shit..

6. every one pays for it your lieing if you say you didnt spend money on your girl before you fucked her there a hookers to a point and were all buying:laughing:

7. naver have.. if i ever do it would be a really expensive one from a service, and not a street ho... especially because most of them have dicks.

8. Yeah but thats the point of a hooker, you pay to fuck so you dont have to hear bullshit, like the type gf's give you lol

9. yeah.. just hand her the cash and you know what's gonna happen.

dinners, jewelery etc.. don't always = pussy.

10. Glad to see you in the box more august!

11. you are the greatest mod here on GC

12. No, but I learned anything from GTA there is nothing a few slaps cant get you back.

and by slaps I mean running her down with your car then throwing a few gernades for good measure.

13. I think a better thread would be: Ever not pay a hooker? What happened?:laughing:

14. you'd have to answer to this guy..

[​IMG]

15. haha, thats great.

no i haven't. like i said in the one other thread, i won't give a girl money or weed for sexual favors.

...ok.. i just remembered.. once i gave a girl a glass pipe for head. i was dating her at the time, and she kept asking for the pipe, so i was like "fine, give me head and the pipes yours". but it was a g/f, and like the other dude said when your dating someone your still kinda paying for sex.

i think it should be legal though, its like drugs, no law is going to stop people from doing it. it would be better if it was legal and regulated.

16. yeah for sure man.. especially when most of the lawmakers are out paying for sex anyway. (and doing drugs)

17. Yeah but if the lawmakers push to get it legalized then people wouldn't vote for them because it goes against the "norm".

18. yup..

god bless America. :rolleyes:

19. Yes I've been married twice and had numerous girlfriends that all wanted financial support of some sort and if I didn't give them what they wanted I didn't get sex....

So yes if you did not get the point: relationships are just legalized prostitution (and it can be on both sides of the relationship).

20. there are a shit load of red lights in amsterdam. i've never gone in though.. i don't see a point in paying for pussy but it has definitely been tempting sometimes