Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever name your bong or pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Upular, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I always think its fascinating when I hear what people came up with.
    I named my bong Pele and my pipe Little G [​IMG]

2. I named my steam roller stanly, as in stanly steamer

3. I named my glass bong with double filter Beauty.
    Then 3 hours later, my boyfriend broke it and tried his best to mend it with tape and glue.
    It's now called Beast.

4. My pipe is called Snuggles, just because it's so damn cozy.

5. I name my piece after the first time I smoke out of it, based on the events that happen that time. I named my bubbler Mr.Jiggles because while hitting it driving down the highway me and my friend saw a really fat guy jogging, because he was shirtless and jiggling

6. named mine "pumpkin brain" after some disabled kid at school who had a seizure and had a hideous lump on the side of his forehead after his surgery

7. #7 SirenWasHere, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nothing about that is clever or funny.

8. Only named one out of all the pipes I had. First one I ever had was called Reptar, I don't know why, I was high.

Nowadays, I only have to get new pipes, because someone always ends up breaking it. So I usually am so desperate to just christen it, that I forget to name it.

I think it's like a teenage stoner thing, to name pieces, at least to me.

9. Spongebob! ist yellow with a blue bikini bottom looking flower on the bowl, i love it

10. #10 RyanPwnsU, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Call me horrible, but that made me laugh so damn hard.

11. my dragon pipes name is GodzillA :)

12. You're horrible. :smoke: I dunno, the only thing funny about that, for me, is that he used that for his pipe name. It's just random. As far as the tumor thing, I can't really laugh at that.

13. My pipes name is t-rex because it has spikes on it

14. My bong's name is Subby, because I was listening to dubstep the first few cones I had and the bass was pulsating through my subwoofer into my ears. Best feeling ever.

Plain n simple

15. I named my old bong Mother Natures Dick.

16. #16 Flight96, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Oh, i beg to differ buddy. I think that was a pretty clever joke based on the post before his.

17. I name all of my pieces one I think of something that suits it. For example, big blue (for a massive blue bong), little blue (small blue bong), Iron Maiden (my magnetic fold up pipe). I named my first pipe Mr. O'Malley (from red vs blue). Just have to think of a good name for my new Red Eye.

I mean I don't put a priority on naming, but once I think of a good name it sticks.

18. I named mine Mufasa, like from the Lion King because I go to Penn State and wanted my bong to reference the Nittany Lions

19. Me and my friend deciided my bongs name was "Cold kiss of squidward" because when you turn it upside down, itblooks like squidward from spongebob!

20. Named my vapor genie puff the magic pipe cause this broad I was smoking with kept singing puff the magic dragon... Seemed extremely logical when i was a little more baked...:-s