ever mix tobacco/weed in a bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Jan 16, 2010.

1. No...Had a guy do this in my fuckin' bong and the muthafucka never tasted right after that.

But I personally don't mix weed with tobacco...Weed is perfect all its own.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. NOPE! with a capital P!

3. tobacco is disgusting

4. Hell no. Don't want my delicious weed to taste like shitty tobacco cutting the cannabis' potency. To me its about the same idea as cutting a fine bourbon with freshly used toiled water that causes cancer. I'll pass

5. I often like to add it to my bong. Along with asbestos powder and ricin.

6. #66 Tonika, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
    Lol yea when I used to smoke cigs I did. we call that chop in Jamaica.

7. #67 Keep1Rolled, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
    In the UK we call it popping a toot! You take the filter out, put a layer of baccy that can withstand a steady pull but will shoot into the bong with a large rip. Then you layer your weed on top an when the weed's burnt you tug real hard.

8. I have, actually. It's patently fucking terrible!

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

9. ^^^ now that's bad. When its so shitty you get a patent for it, that's definetly bad

10. #70 kush70, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016

you forgot the strychnine and fruit loops..... [​IMG]

11. It's called "spinning" the weed in Australia... I fucking hate it! You's guys have no clue how fucking annoying it is to go to a sesh and have people automatically put backy with green :(

It's pretty much a custom, but I always smoke straight green

• Like Like x 1
  12. call it a mole bowl, also try dokha

13. Me and my friends have played games where the loser has to smoke a bong with a filled bowl of tobacco, I've never been unfortunate enough to be the loser but it looks pretty horrendous.

Smoking weed + tobacco in a bong just seems a waste of tobaccos though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Here in Australia nearly everyone smokes weed with tobacco. I used to, I hate it now, it sends your brain into a major spin especially if you don't smoke cigarettes. I once packed chilly flakes half way in the cone piece then covered the top in pot and gave it to my mate to smoke without telling him, lmfao. He instantly threw up! I couldn't see the big deal so I tried it for myself, fuck me! I felt like I was going to die, lol.

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

• Like Like x 1
  15. We call those poppers here. I can't use them last time I mixed weed and tobacco in a bong I puked

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol popper chops will get to ya I smoke them all day but feel sick sometimes but it's worth the domer

17. No... Not in bongs, I do it in spliffs, though.

18. In Australia almost everybody mix's there bud with tobacco, we call it Spin.
    60% bud 40% tobacco, chopped to dust together - put in a metal cone piece and pulled through a water bong.
    I vouch for people to try it, as i can't really imagine smoking any other way..

19. No way man. That's like cutting your weed. Or lacing it. How can this be normal anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. It is essentially cutting your weed, you'd be surprised though.
    the stem / cone piece we use are perfect for it.
    Straight green, unless dried out to the shit house doesn't burn exceptionally well, and doesn't rip through the cone piece either.
    If you're having a smoke here, 1/50 smoke "full green"