ever mix tobacco/weed in a bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Jan 16, 2010.

1. ahahah im from Toronto and errrrryone hits poppers, theyre so dirty, but it makes you like sit back in your seat like ahhhhh such a fat head rush.

people rip batch bowls all the time, ew i know one dude who is like 70% batch 30% chron, so dirty.

i dunno, im about the pure but sometimes batch bowls for the head rush is alrite, oh, and sprinkle the batch on top, that way the thinner tobbaco smoke and the thicker weed smoke mix instead of cigarrete coming up first, despite being lit second, if that makes any sense lol

2. Yup, poppers around ontario. I have a friend who wont rip unless theres tob in the bowl.

3. haha yeaah Ontario FTW

4. Im from British columbia Canada and more people rip popper (greens and tabacca) chops than straight greens haha. Just grab a dart and twist that sucker till the bowls brimmed! Then u put on the greens, my ratio is probably 70%popper and 30%greens. Hella fucks ur lungs though

5. It's called spinning your bud here and some people I know only smoke that way. It's fucked in my opinion.

Anytime they shout me bongs I get crazy headspins, baccy is waccy

6. bumped old thread but tobacco is gross yo, rather have an e cig and bowls lol. :bongin:  

7. I'd rather make a screen from aluminum foil...

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The resin must be horrible. 'Shutters'

9. Op, like someone else already mentioned its called a popper. Usually when we do it we use this little straight metal piece in the bong instead of a bowl, and most of the time we use an acrylic bong. You rip a chunk off a smoke and shove it in the top of the popper tube, and then put weed on top. You get higher with less weed than if you were just smoking straight greens, and the burn out is a lot different. Also, a little bit of hash or butter on the top is fucking great. You light the whole thing and just keep givin 'er until you pull it through the tube and into the water

10. yeah I feel almost like I sniffed an unmentionable when I mix tobacco into the bowl/bong.. I get a rush that sort of absorbs me and my attention. Then it juts goes away lol nicotine at its finest

11. Umm yeah someone had that in their joint then offered me to hit it but didn't tell me it was mixed with tobacco and weed .. I wanted to kick'em in the ballz for that becuz that combo almost had me puking ... FUCK DAT COMBO ... YUCK!!

12. I have a friend who doesn't even smoke cigarettes, but he loves rippin on straight tobacco in the bong for the head rush. It's crazy shit.

13. Yeah i tried once with weed, hash and tobacco.

14. This... I always chop tobacco with mmy bud. 1.5g gets a cigarette, I don't even smoke cigarettes never have never will. Tried them when I was 18 and no thanks. But try it

15. Whenever i roll a blunt i just save the tobacco and throw it in my ashbag (i save the ash for those days when i can't get green). The tobacco makes it smoother and keeps a cherry going.

16. I usually always add a wee pinch of baccy when I chop up :D

When I got no herb I just hit straight baccy which is a good head rush but tastes like a drainpipes ass and don't last long. :smoking:

17. Chill. Just spliff it.

18. I mix them together too help with smoking so much and to help kick the fucking cigarettes. It doesn't taste so good but it helps.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Congratulations on your first shack! Where I went to high school everyone used to hit these out of their bongs. They were called moles or mole bowls. Now everyone is starting to call them chops around here. Gives you an amazing buzz and head rush, used to do them all the time.