Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever mess around with the carb while taking a hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by higgy94, Jul 18, 2010.

1. I smoked a couple bowls earlier from my bowl and while i was taking a hit i moved my thumb on and off the carb hole quickly. while i was inhaling i could tell when i moved my thumb off cuz more air would come in and at that same time it felt like my brain was going numb. it was amazing. im about to try it again

2. Hmmm it didn't make me feel that way. Fuck, I'm pissed.

3. thats how i normaly smoke a pipe

light herb, inhale, take thumb off carb multible times to get maximum hit.......... idk just the way i learned

4. When you take your thumb off the carb your allowing more oxygen into th bowl which in turn makes the weed burn hotter and faster, all the extra smoke fills your lungs and gives you a lightheaded rush.

5. i do this all the time^
    but my brian never goes numb....

6. That's how I learned to hit it...I always take my finger off the carb after hitting it for a couple seconds to "clear it" like you would a bong.