Ever Lost Your Stuff??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuperPhreak, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys I just got done finding my zippo from the other night. See, my usual stash spot is inside my computer case. It is a NZXT Phantom so it has a door on the front with plates that I can take off, and behind those is the top of my dvd player so it's a great spot. ANYWAY!! I was hot boxing in the shower, and I came back to my room and got dressed. Now for some unknown reason, I stashed my bong, weed, and other shit in the case, but not the zippo. After tearing apart my room, I found it. Fucking taped with masking tape to the back side of a Slash poster I have on my wall. What. The. Fuck.

Has anyone else ever stashed their stuff in strange places? Or am I alone here?

2. I once taped a dimebag to my balls in high school

3. I lost an ounce once.

Was not cool

4. After one night of hard partying I woke up in another fuckin house . . . it hit me it wasnt my place when I couldnt find the bathroom in the middle of the night

5. That's like asking if we've ever been high.

6. I remeber I Lost a $10 sack of some dank during my senior year of highschool. The assistant principal came in searching students for some "missing tickets" off the teachers desk. No way I was hiding it without getting noticed ( I was in the front row ) so I slid it across the floor and he found it. Couldn't figure out who it belonged to lol

7. Hmm lighters sure many times but I'm sure that's happened to us all. Can't really recall losing any bud though thankfully.

8. When I lived at home, I had my mattress rigged so I could stash my gear. I used to hide my stuff in my closet in this lil air duct, and for three weeks after setting the mattress up I kept losing shit... Eventually found the missing stuff when I realized I was stashing my stuff in both areas and only checking one.

9. Just sat down at my desk to dive into a little bit of recreation...

Grabbed the jar of product. Grabbed the pack of zig zags. Grabbed the grind- wait, where the fuck is my grinder? Blasted open every drawer in that desk, struggling to think back to where I was the last time I used it. Where the fuck...

It was already out and on the desk. Paused the rolling process to share this story.

hardy-har-har

10. Cleaning my room before I left for university found a note in my sock drawer telling me to look under the drawer. I reached under the drawer and found a beautifully rolled joint. I musta been hella baked to do that one.

11. More like, when do I not lose shit.

12. ran from the cops at a party lost my keys with an automatic starter ($40), a grinder, eighth and a 3 hour old piece. I named it faith because i had faith i wouldn't lose it then I did an hour later lol

13. #13 VeryWarmSocks, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    [quote name='"Jb33"']Cleaning my room before I left for university found a note in my sock drawer telling me to look under the drawer. I reached under the drawer and found a beautifully rolled joint. I musta been hella baked to do that one.[/quote]

You sure that wasn't a present from someone else? Sounds like it lol

14. Nobody but me is ever in my room + entire family anti pot.

15. I lose my mind like once a month