Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever lost a friend getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by burnout18, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Me and my three friends were smokin a blunt with OG kush an hash in the cuts.
    After we walk to the local abandoned house an Scott was skating up front street then he was gone.
    We were gonna look but to stoned we went to the house then 20 minutes later I get a call From another friend saying Scott is with him on the otherside of town.

2. Creepy shit bro.

3. What the fuuuuuck haha that's hella weird. He might have just gotten in a car at some point or something?

4. True dat but he wonderd

5. I've only lost friends in a sea of marijuana

6. wow, thats really weird.

7. edc dallas.

8. I don't know if this counts but after me and my boy smoked, we decided were going to get some pizza and he knew a great pizza place so we decided we were was going to head there. As we were walking, I stopped to tie my shoes cause they were unlaced but he kept walking and quick as fuck too, so I tried to catch up but cars were in the way so I decided to take a shortcut but it ended me nowhere so I decided to go home hungry as fuck.

9. It counts

10. I was lost in haze, after we baze, It was like I was in a maze. My mates and me were lost for days. Doesn't have the rent, doesnt wanna pay. Where do I stay? Its okay he's on the other side of the bay with smokin' a jay.

you like that free style.

11. ^^ Patrick, is that you?

12. All the time.

Psyche

13. i had a friend like that back in my junior year of high school. he was this quiet mexican kid who would always randomly shade out on us. we would turn our back for one minute and this kid would just be walking away without even telling us. needless to say, we quickly started to avoid him

14. :confused::confused: dats creepy shit bro.