Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever look at your weed under a maginifying glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Someone on the Cultivation forum told me to buy a 10$ pocket microscope from radio shack to tell if my plants were ready, but I started using that microscope to start inspecting what I am buying and smoking, Feel like a fucking jeweler or some sorta marijuana connoisseur. Under the Microscope you can see the different formation of trichomes between the different bud you buy and literally see the THC and CBD that is getting you high, its Amber/white ratio which can tell you what kinda high it is.... Its pretty informative and amazing, any of you do this too? and if not you should try it.

2. hell yea, it makes me so hard

3. #3 ZihgZag, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Droppin bombs!

4. with osama, ***** aint dead foolz

5. that was the black man word rite thur oops! runQ!

6. sounds pretty cool, might have to invest in a microscope when i come into some money lol

7. Yes, I read that the amber color is more mature and that you don't want that, you want cloudy trichomes. I actually want someone to correct me on this on trichome colors

8. I heard that the Amber color is more CBD and a relaxing high, Cloudy is a perfect mixture and Clear has most THC but is not potent enough. So Sativas probs have lots of THC in cloudy compared to CBD. And Indicas would have more CBD in cloudy compared to THC

This is just what I have gathered.

9. Clear is to early then they turn a milky colour and then they go the amber colour i flush a bit before 50/50 amber/milky and harvest a bit after. You can affect the high slightly when harvesting with different ratios .. the longer you leave them to turn amber the stronger the couchlock effect

10. Just took apart one side of an old pair of binoculars earlier today just for this reason.

11. I want to so bad man! But where do I buy a magnifying glass?

12. The pocket microscope I got was from radio shack for like 13 dollars it goes up to 100x zoom.

13. I have a video microscope that plugs in to the tv. Killer. Trichs as big as donkey dicks.