Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever leave your weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ahhaah scums. just like my homies. if i ever leave my wax nd go pick up something nd dip my pad for a sec theyll be takin dabs out. i dont like carrying my wax on me so i just hide it somewehre

• Like Like x 1
  2. In high school I bought a quarter from this kid and I put it in my locker (hey, I was in HS, we were all retarded). I forgot it and didn't realize until that night. I was eating dinner with my family and suddenly realized I left it in my locker and out of nowhere I was like, "Oh, fuck!" They were all really confused.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19388527" timestamp="1390438135"]In high school I bought a quarter from this kid and I put it in my locker (hey, I was in HS, we were all retarded). I forgot it and didn't realize until that night. I was eating dinner with my family and suddenly realized I left it in my locker and out of nowhere I was like, "Oh, fuck!" They were all really confused.[/quote] and got it the next day correct? LolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    I can't say I've ever left my weed or paraphernalia anywhere. But this one time I did find weed just sitting outside the door of my classroom back in freshman year of high school.

I asked the math teacher to leave the room to go to the restroom and as I left I thought to myself "wow, it would be fuckin' amazing if I found weed on the ground." Literally I look down as sort of a joke to myself and I saw a nug of weed just sitting on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like some higher power answered my calls.

I checked to make sure it wasn't just part of my stash and it wasn't! I wanted to tell everyone at the time, but I was afraid I had just stolen some cholo's pot (I lived in a predominately Spanish neighborhood).

5. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19388565" timestamp="1390438574"]I can't say I've ever left my weed or paraphernalia anywhere. But this one time I did find weed just sitting outside the door of my classroom back in freshman year of high school.I asked the math teacher to leave the room to go to the restroom and as I left I thought to myself "wow, it would be fuckin' amazing if I found weed on the ground." Literally I look down as sort of a joke to myself and I saw a nug of weed just sitting on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like some higher power answered my calls.I checked to make sure it wasn't just part of my stash and it wasn't! I wanted to tell everyone at the time, but I was afraid I had just stolen some cholo's pot (I lived in a predominately Spanish neighborhood).[/quote] lol lucky you sounds like the weed God's were looking down on a lucky Asian boy ;)Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Typing that up threw me back to the old days when I first started... I was such a fuckboy then lmao.

7. I went to see Living WIth Lions about a year ago and I remembered my weed but forgot my pipe, luckily i ended up becoming good friends with the guitarist because he had a pipe and I ended up smoking it up in the tour van. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. I almost left 2 bags of bud on the floor in McDonald's, but luckily I noticed them before I left ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Never actually left behind any significant amount, but one time I was at Cameron Park with who was at the time my main smoking buddy (still a great friend, just doesn't live close anymore) and his girl, and him and I each had a pretty sizeable blunt. We were so stoned that we left the still-burning blunts (what was left of 'em, anyway) in plain sight on the gravel, like where the swings and such were. We realized it on the way home, and didn't come back there for about a month. Haha

• Like Like x 1