Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever leave your weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 21, 2014.

1. My dumbass went to go chill with my normal doods I've known since I've been shitting in my pants, and well we blaze some bowls, roll a cone and hit up my vape for a few bowls too and well me being all NASA I went to leave and grabbed like all my pieces but forgot my 2 gs of some mr.nice guy, only left my weed like 2ce but damn am I the only forgetting stoner to do so? HahaSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Or have you ever left it out somewhere that you shouldn't?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i never leftmy weed behind, but i did loose my pipe on the beach, with about half a gream with my prints all over em, and next day at like 7 am i went to go find it, it really pays to be in a small comunity of 2000 lol and yee bro i left my stash near the coffee maker at home but my dad just left it there he didnt care,

4. I left a 60 sack in my dealer's car when we were chillin' in front of my workplace.

5. I was really drunk and visiting some friends from back home one night. Everyone was pretty high/drunk themselves. We had bought a ridiculously skimped eighth for 60 (I laid out 40 so I had my portion separated) it was all shake and was probably barely 3.5-4.0. Luckily, it was ridiculously good shit, even for shake, and the only reason I didn't say anything about how shitty the deal was was because I did it through an old high school friend (you know how high school dealers are) and I was too drunk to really care. Anyway, I had put it all into a pill bottle and I was good to go, but I left it in the basement/staircase of the place we were smoking. I live far from that town so I kept asking my friends to go check and see if it was there and two days later I went back to my home town to hangout, checked the spot and it was gone. The worst part is the town I'm from is full of shot ass people I can only imagine that one of my friends who lives close by went back found it and smoked it for themselves. That's how bad the people here are. 

6. never. I'm OCD about my weed. I'll hide my jar before I go to work and esc.... I lost some weed to the carpet once or twice though.

7. police your shit, fools

8. #8 semprfidelis, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    I have the exact opposite problem. Usually the FIRST thing I do is take care of my weed/tokin tools. But I just like do it out of habit while thinking really deeply then a few minutes later I Completly forget that I just hid it. I've spent lots of time looking for weed that was already in its normal stash spot. Only happens when I'm super baked or talking to someoneSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 TheStoner420, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    [quote name="SuperSaiyanStoner" post="19379880" timestamp="1390315250"]Or have you ever left it out somewhere that you shouldn't?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]When I was in middle school, I dropped my weed in my math class, which was my second class of the day at that time. I reached in my pocket in my last class, just to see if it was still there. I realized it wasn't on me and started to panic. I asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom. On the way, I stopped in my math class (there was a substitute) and scanned the area around my desk. I found the weed (which was only two grams) laying on the floor next to my desk. I quickly snatched it up and left the room with out the substitute, or most of the students even knew I was there, then went back to class. I was scared as shit that day :smoke:Edit: It fell out because my pocket was very shallow. Needless to say, I never put weed in the pocket of the pants again lol.

10. My HS class was having this camp out and I thought I'd bring an 8th and my little bong. everyone went to sleep in their cars and I was so out of it I left next to the fire on a piece of wood and first thing in the morning it was raining :(

11. #11 corkybuchek, Jan 22, 2014
    I left a joint on my desk in my room. Next day, i woke up to my mom in there asking me "what this is" and waving it in my face. So I took it, and lit up, and blew a few clouds into the room. Her eyes were so wide, she started hyperventilating. typical.

12. i left my phone in my dealers car like 4 years ago when i was a kid. didnt kno his # by heart. so i started blowing up my phone to bad it was on silent. thank god for facebook so i hit up the homie for his #. nd got my phone back nd shot em another $5

13. I left some weed at my cousins house....I got it back the next day but I think my cousins smoke out of it though :/

14. Lol. Well I would of rather had that then the time I got way too zoot and left a little less than a half oz on my dresser and my mom came in the next morning to wake me....Let's just say I have never forgotten or left behind a bag of weed ANYWHERE since then. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [quote name="RickySpanishhh" post="19385668" timestamp="1390400605"]Lol. Well I would of rather had that then the time I got way too zoot and left a little less than a half oz on my dresser and my mom came in the next morning to wake me....Let's just say I have never forgotten or left behind a bag of weed ANYWHERE since then. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] angry mothers what's worst lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I accidentally dropped a bag in the woods one time after smoking some of it with a "friend." I knew where it must have been, and I went back to get it like 30 minutes later, but it was gone. I was convinced that my "friend" had seen me drop it, then had gone back and stolen it before I noticed that I had dropped it, because right before we left the spot (separately), he had a funny, greedy look on his face.

17. I only bring a gram or two for a session and leave whatever doesn't get smoked for the host. I've never lost weed or left it where somebody can find it, but I've found plenty myself over the years. Normally I leave it alone, unless it's at my job where it could put everybody in trouble if the wrong person finds it. I found a scale, grinder, and some bud stashed at my job and I fucking took that shit, went around to the known smokers and asked them if it was theirs and they all said no. I made it clear that if somebody leaves shit like that laying around on the job and it goes missing that I have no sympathy for their loss, could get us all in trouble.

18. [quote name="Travel420" post="19385700" timestamp="1390401097"]I accidentally dropped a bag in the woods one time after smoking some of it with a "friend." I knew where it must have been, and I went back to get it like 30 minutes later, but it was gone. I was convinced that my "friend" had seen me drop it, then had gone back and stolen it before I noticed that I had dropped it, because right before we left the spot (separately), he had a funny, greedy look on his face.[/quote] should of gave him a cavity search!Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #19 Travel420, Jan 22, 2014
    Actually, I did, but I think he hid it in his sister's cunt.

She covered it up with her hands when I approached her.

20. No. of course I tend to find a stray nug on the floorboard of my truck and in the back of the seats, I found a half burnt nug in the seat of my Grandma's car. Good thing she's half- blind lol