Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of these strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zegela, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Yeah so one of my newer dealers offered to sell me Orange Krush and Great White Kush. I heard of some legal herb called Orange Krush but he said that this is actual weed. You guys ever heard of these strains? Which do you prefer?

2. Does your dealer happen to sell Canada dry :D

3. ask if you can pay him in monopoly money.

4. There are online databases of strain names. Look it up

5. Yeah man, the great white kush just a hybrid. OG PulledItOutOfMyAss x Silver Mountain Bullshit. Good shit.

6. You know I doubt the names any dealer gives me only b/c every dealer tends to make up some name that sounds tantalizing. Unless it comes from like an official seed bank, or a dispensary, I wouldn't get all exited about the strain name. I just smoke it and decide if it's indica or sativa

7. yes and it taste great (orange kush) and as for great white idk ive had great white shark but as for kush never seen it.