Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of Thai Fantasy? UPDATED WITH PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Joe Kickass, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #1 Joe Kickass, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    I recently got my mmj card and this one delivery service in my city run by this chill little old guy had a bunch of pre-packed samples, super lemon haze, jack herer, etc.

He only had one Thai Fantasy left but what caught my eye was that this stuff looked jet black. Maybe a lil violet but very very dark. The thing was this stuff had beautiful orange hairs too and looked very unmolested so I had trouble thinking it was just thrown in the freezer...

Anyone ever seen bud like this before?

Attached Files:

2. Yeah man my choclate thai's brown. It's BOMB

3. Do you think there is a straight Thai strain that is dark or something?

Or maybe dark colored weed came from a random genetic mutation that someone cloned?

4. Id hit it :smoke:....Never had Thai Fantasy...Ive had Asian Fantasy....one of my fav's...

5. Did it look similar? (dark colored?)

It was a nice smoke wish the guy had more

6. No didnt look anything like that. That reminds me of Black Jesus that a local club had around here.

7. I have a strain that looks like this and Black Jesus, it's a landrace strain from Maui and it turns completely dark purple/black/reddish usually with VERY vibrant orange hairs (depending on pheno)

8. you smoked a strain called Black Jesus? AHA Props!

9. Yup...then I ate KFC cause I had mad munchies....then ate like 2 whole watermelons by myself. I now a couple of workers in the fields so its practically free....:hello:

10. I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark and guess you're african american?

:D Sorry but kfc and watermelon in the same sentance totally reminded me of this chill ass guy I used to know, he's in jail now :(

11. What. The. Fuck.

It almost looks fake. I seriously want to move to cali.

12. Do it. Srsly lol, and I had the same reaction as you when I saw it in his little sample bag. I mean I'm from the bay and have seen some dark ass purps and here's this little old cancer patiant in a so-cal city with the darkest bud I've ever seen :smoke:

13. Looks like Purple Kush to me.

Kannabia Seeds Thai Fantasy

ForumRunner_20120524_003858.png

Sorry camera phone pic.

14. ^Ahhhh the turd of a divine being:smoke: