Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of a strain called Little Richard?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Swagnarok, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Got a half oz, 1/4 of northern lights and a 1/4 of Little Richard... but never heard of Little Richard before lol.

2. Never heard of it and it isn't on the net either. Probably a fake name.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. I once had a strain of "christmas tree" as it was sold to me. Thought I had stumbled onto something exotic lol.

Could just be somebody that grew it calling it that...without knowing where strain names come from and why they're important.

4. Names are made up, sometimes creative too.
    I don't give a shit about names, I go by looks and smell.
    It could be names godzillas morning shit for all I care, if it smells good i wanna smoke it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. That's what I figured. It wasn't as good as the northern lights. I think maybe the ol dude is growing or has a direct line to someone who does. Either way I'm good with it lol.

6. sounds a made up slang name..probs some shit we already no about so they invent a name