Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever have imaginary twitches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Dec 6, 2012.

1. You're high as shit and all of a sudden you twitch, then like 10 seconds later you think "did I really just twitch, or am I just tripping out?"

On a side note, do you ever hear something and think that the sound was real, then later think "I was probably just hallucinating that why did I think it was real?"

2. yeah, i get those twitches, there so strange.

Also I constantly hear noises when smoking my bong at night, and I cant get high with my door open, or I think someone is watching me, and because i leave my blinds open a little bit to let air in, I keep thinking someone is looking through the gap.

3. I have real twitches and fake twitches but only when I'm really gone. I always hear noises and think they're something that they're not haha

4. Whenever I smoke out the window and I see a car stop at a curb, I think they're watching me and calling the police or something. It's worth the paranoia though

5. Don't really twitch or do I? But when I get really high I do start to hear things. The voices in my head man!