Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoking515, Jul 8, 2011.

1. When your walking in a large crowd of people stoned as fuck and you think you hear people saying your name and stuff like "hes fucking stoned"?

2. My friend and our girlfriends walked into a taco shop at around 11pm one evening when we were all high as fuck and I felt like every single person in the place was staring at us, and I distinctly heard some white kids giggling and say "LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE SO HIGH!!!!"

3. Haha I pretend every conversation I see is about how high I look. It's funny.

4. Me and my friends were high in Walmart tripping out and people were staring at us and saying we were high. I don't care though, I love my friends.

5. All the damn time, when I doubt anyone really cares.

6. YES! I thought I was the only one! One time I was at taco bell and I was getting my food and I swear all the workers were lookin at me weird and sayin shit like "ooh look this ones really fucking high" Of course because I'm now sketched out and paranoid as fuck I thought they spit in my food or something..

7. It's worse when you're at the store waiting in line and there's a crowd of people in front of you who keep looking back at you.

"Oh shit, dude, they can smell it. Quick, look the other way!"

8. Getting food at Wendy's once, old lady stared me down hard for like 5 straight minutes. Not comfortable.

9. Yes actually lol. This was a while back.

My boyfriend, his brother and his cousin were smoked out and went to Walmart for some reason, it was late at night and I was higher than shit. I could have sworn that I walked by a woman saying "Stupid fucking stoners" and wasn't sure whether or not i should confront this woman. I don't know if it was imagined or what, but if it wasn't it was pretty freaking rude and uncalled for.

I have had some jackasses say a few incredibly hurtful things to me while being under the influence though, for no particular reason, so I think my paranoia was justified.

10. I was at a gas station in Missouri a while back, and I was pretty ripped. While my husband was filling the tank, I went in to look for junk food. I was standing in the candy isle, bag of gummy worms in one hand, king sized Milky Way in the other, trying to decide which one I wanted. This big, tall marine chuckles and leans over to me and whispers, "I could ice skate on your eyes." I laughed out loud, then put my sunglasses back on. He just grinned. He stood behind me in line at the register, and as I was leaving he called out, "Enjoy those gummy worms!" :p