ever had to throw or eat it?

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, May 9, 2011.

1. have you ever heard of the placebo effect?

2. A former friend did.

We just started to puff on a blunt. We were by a walk over bridge connecting our neighborhood and the high school. It went around maybe 3 times so it still had a ton left on it. We here sirens and he automatically chucked it over the fence blocking off entrance to the woods near by. The cop was obviously driving to a call and wasn't anywhere near us.

So after I made fun of him for a few minutes he went and tried looking for it and couldn't. It was my weed and he bought and rolled the L. I was pissed. It was without hesitation he just threw it. Kid was and still is a boner.

3. You can't just eat bud and get high. You just wanted to feel high. Mind over matter.

4. you cannot just eat pure uncooked bud and get high. thats not how it works.

5. i stuck weed in my .. body cavity before

6. I had to throw a quarter ounce of some dank out my window, and i still got caught by the police...sad day

7. hahaha story bro story time

8. ive heard you need to eat like a 1/4 or something to feel it (given you have some fats in your stomache) but ive also heard it gives you tummy aches so nah that shit aint for me bro

9. #29 420rowdyguy, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Yes i have and i had no intentions of getting high off that nug i just wanted to see if you could eat a nug without gagging and because the nug smelled sooo good i wanted to see if it tasted like it smelt :devious:

THC is not water soluable:

Try rubbing off a resin smear off your table with some water.... Nothing happens

Now try with your saliva... Poof smear gone

So your saliva can somewhat dissolve THC and other things.

Our stomachs contain bile which is Essentially hydrochloric acid, now your gonna try to tell me hydrochloric acid cant dissolve THC or other cannabinoids well im pretty sure it can since a 6oz steak can be dissolved within 1-2 days in your stomach

Your stomach contains all the fats that you have eaten over the past day, so the combination of fatty acids and saliva should be able to dissolve THC

Im pretty sure that all the THC you just consumed wont just turn into a peice of shit.. Or you wont just start pissing THC it HAS to go somewhere, and just like how our bodys know where to send protein and other nutrients, our body will send the THC off into your bloodstream

10. #30 riejgndtueodtrd, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    I'm pretty sure it has to be heated to a certain temperature and "decarboxylated" before it can actually get you high.

Wrong. Your stomach contains HCl, not bile. Bile is injected into the duodenum by the gall bladder. It is used to emulsify fat so it can mix with water. Bile actually contains bicarbonate ions which are BASIC. They are used to NEUTRALIZE the acid from the stomach.

And your stomach does not contain all the fats you've eaten in the last day. Food stays in your stomach for an hour or two until it's been churned up enough to move through the pyloric sphincter into the duodenum. And fat is digested in the small intestine, not the stomach by the way.

And yes, the THC MIGHT get into your bloodstream, but since it hasn't been heated to a certain temperature and decarboxylated, it doesn't get you high.

Sorry to call you out man, I just can't stand seeing that much misinformation in a single post.

11. This has saved my ass a few times. I've had to toss it a few times over the last god knows how many years but the two I remember most are one time when I was driving through the shitty section of the town I was living in. I drove passed a cop who immedietly threw his lights on and started to pull out behind me. I was far enough ahead to crest a hill and toss it without him seeing me. I start getting ready to get pulled over when the fucker stops at the top of the hill and pulls back over to the side of the road, shutting his lights back off.

The other time me and some friends were supposed to go see Pantera play in Little Rock the next night so I had just picked up a half for the occasion. Something must have been going on that night though because as we pull into a gas station the lot fills up with at least four cops cars, starting to sort of surround us. We got out and started walking in as two of the cop cars rolled passed us real slow and the officers inside stared us down. They must have been looking for someone else in a similar car but I wasn't taking any chances so I went into the station bathroom and stashed it underneath the trash bag in the trash can. Came back for it about three hours later, got stoned as fuck at the show the next night. :metal:

12. Hahaha i was rambling up there, but point still stands that i DID get high off eating a nug