Ever had an awkward moment with your dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brolex, Mar 24, 2012.

1. i asked him to buy a gram and his soul. he was a ginger

2. One time, I called my dealer, "my *****" as in "Yo whats up my *****!"

He is black, I was young, I was like o_O my fault.

But then he was like..."YO whats good fam!"

Lols, so nah not really

3. lolololololol at that vid...

come on people if your gonna rob do it big and with guns, not small with a chance of vehicular homicide caught on tape lol

4. Girl drug dealers dont fuck around dude

5. Woah woah woah. You cant just say that so nonchalanty, what happened? And was it over the pants

6. Last week I was going to pick up a zip from a new runner, and I was with my friend. He told me was coming in a black SUV so then I got kinda tripped out. Then when he arrives just to be safe I walk around the back then up to the drivers side window to make the deals nod at the same time making sure he wasn't a pig, but my friend thought that when I said "I'll go around the back to the other side" that I meant I'd get in the car on the other side. so as I get up to his window my friend opens the back door of the guys SUV and starts to get in. Then I ask what is he doing, and he was like oh.... then there was a very awkward silence with all three of us, then I got the bud and left super embarrassed.

7. New in the game I called up a guy I got a number from by a friend. They came over, the dude and like 4 other vatos. It was sketchy. Honestly, the best weed I've ever had (or lack of experience) but they overcharged me way hardcore. I think 30 or even 35 bucks for the gram!!!! holy fuckballs! Well I was just smelling the beautiful weed and they were like "yo lets smoke that shit".. I gave them the most awkward stare ever and to summarize it was a very weird situation. I took a hit and told em to pretty much fuck off. Lit up a few other things and ended up singing in the street like little bastards.