Ever had a wreck or close call while driving high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BackwoodsStoner, Oct 15, 2013.

1. #1 BackwoodsStoner, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    I have... It was a few months ago after I smoked for the second time. Me and my buddy were headed to gamestop and we pass a house and see one our best friends sittin on the porch. So me and B turn around and ask him if he wants to ride, so he hops in the truck and we go. On the way back to B's, I ask L if he could get us some bud, he says yeah so me and B split the cost for the bug which was ten bucks. Me and L go to his house and smoke. His dad comes home and were in the garage so we leave and go back to B's. On the way my high just hit me, so I'm cruisin, goin 50 round a 15 mph curve and my front passenger tire runs off the road a little. Well it's sprinklin and the road is kinda slick, so when I got back on the road I got completely sideways (what I see next sobered me up so fast) I see a Tahoe in the other lane, so I'm takin up both lanes slidin down a slight hill... I'm like O_O and so is L. Luckily I thought to not jerk the wheel (so I don't flip) and to give it a little gas. So I gave it a little gas and idk if it helped, I was slidin kinda diagonally on the road. I get my truck into the grass on the OPPOSITE side of the road and sit there for maybe thirty seconds catchin my breath and I say, "L we've been through some shit together since sixth grade and I love you like a brother." So we calm down and my high slowly comes back to me. The whole way to B's im sayin dude I'm so sorry. I was freaked the fuck out. It would have killed L if we had gotten t-boned... I'm so thankful to God for sparing him and me. Needless to say I won't be driving stoned anytime soon...

2. I had 2 close calls while high. the first time me and my friend were driving home from work htotboxing a blunt when we got caught in a car chase. the state highway patrol had everyone pull over and clear the highway for the road block, very distressing while high. The 2nd time, iwas driving high and accidentally ran a stop sign and collided with a minivan. my car was tore up but nobody was hurt. the police never even knew, nor suspected I was high. no jail, got a ticket, went home, vowed never to drive high again lol

3. #3 BackwoodsStoner, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    Damn man that sucks. Glad the pigs were clueless :D were yall the ones being chased or was it someone else?

I admitted fault immediately and was very cooperative. while the other lady was screaming and causing an issue lol oh the irony

5. Hahahaha sounds like she needed a hit or two to calm the fuck down!

Well that was the opposite of smart...

C'mon, if you're going to drive high at least try to not make the rest of us look like reckless assholes :hide: 

7. Lol sorry janedough, I wasn't even thinkin right lol it was my second time smokin

Sober up before you drive next time, you're clearly not a capable driver when you're high at this point :p 

9. I had no choice.. it was stay and get questioned by his dad or leave before he got into the garage... Lol but I won't drive high unless I have to lol

10. Don't put yourself in the situation where you have to dude. If it's a choice between potentially driving unsafe, and not getting stoned. The answer is not to get stoned. Every single time. Don't put yourself in that situation. It's not worth someone dying over. You feel me?

11. Yea man, I gotcha. He said his dad wouldn't be home till night time... I thought we were good :p or else I wouldn't have smoked. Also, am I doing the whole initial of name thing right? And is it best to do that or does it even matter?... I'm new so ahah

12. YUP!! I think we've all had a few close calls at one time or another that sticks with you every time. The first one came for me in january of this year I had just left my grandparents house at 8pm enroute back to my house 15 miles, half hour drive away. This time it was special I had knew family was outta down so I wanted to stop by and chill at their huge house stocked with some good shit. I liteup a jay and it had just decided to have the first large snow storm of the year putting down 2+ inches in an few hrs. Plows had not even come out. Of course it was just coming down large snowflakes as I left but going north it became worse as the snow was packing on at an unbelievable rate. It was coming down FAST like going 25 in a 45mph zone fast!!! I'mg driving my Ford Crown Vic PI (yea im a whacker/narc), rear wheel drive 3.27 trak lock limited slip rear end, no weight in the trunk just coming around a corner, road packed with snow and no one around 
    and my dumbass 20yr old kidself decides its gunna be COOL to tap the accelerator and slide around the corner like a badass....wellll of course I end up sliding the snow fishtailing 1......2.......3......4......5.....times all in super slow motion I'm going back and forth and thinking about controlling the slide or I'll end up in the ditch not really wanting to call my dad with his 4x4 to drag my ass outta the ditch all super slow motion I see a intersection ahead so I tap the gas and rip the wheel to the left after fishtailing seemed like forever and luck was on my side my rear end came around avoiding the ditch coming to an exact stop right in the middle entrance of a street with room to spare. I checked my pants for shit ,,thanked god,,all good the car was still running and I hit the gas and went back onto the road.
    Proceeded to a relatives house while and drank shitload of their booze
    Its been 10 months since then now I'm 21 pounding down shots outta my mind drifting corners and tearing down main street. fuck yea 
    YOLO 

13. A few weeks back when my car had a flat tire and i was too lazy to fix it this co worker had told me to use her car so i could go grab some food and smoke on my break and that is exactly what i did

on my way back to work two cars had stopped blocking two lanes and everyone was braking and moving over to the next lane and i had to brake really hard and almost hit the car infront of me, i told no one! That is the last time i borrow a friends car lol shot coulda ended BAD

14. I admit to almost driving into a freeway wall going from Sac CA to San Fran CA while loaded as shit. It sobered me up real quick.

poetry can change the world

15. That's definitely something to be proud of.

16. That's god saying don't drive high lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Ikr haha I heard him loud and clear

18. Damn, sure have some war stories here will surely make an asshole pucker

19. Not yet, knock on wood. But I have crashed while on my way to buy weed. I actually think I drive safer while high. When im sober I have road rage and speed alot

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Almost.. I was driving home from work pretty damn blazed and almost hit a dead deer in the middle of the road, the damn thing's stomach was split open and it's guts were spilled out across the entire road, scared the shit outta me. The roads I took home were dark back roads so I didn't see it until my car was like 10 feet from it, suddenly having that pop into vision while high as fuck isn't fun.

If I had hit the body, I probably would have lost control of my car and hit a tree or something.