ever had a girl cry after sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by krippy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. it kind of worried me a bit. i thought i was dealing with a psycho for a second. literally about 2 minutes after finishing up (not 2 minutes total time;)) she burst out in tears.

when i asked her what was wrong.. she hit me with "i love you" ive only known her 2 weeks. stumped the hell out of me.

2. No not after but while! :eek:
    (she wasn't hurt, she was a psycho, too!)

I GTFO...it was a real turn-off!

3. whats good leapfrog? havnt seen ya in a while

lmao i tried to split but unfortunetly she is a bomb ass cook. i like to smoke grass after sex so i was down for some food.

4. Yes it actually happened to me recently at college.

Fucking weird, man.

5. i had a girl cry while she was suckin my dick lol jk

6. Been here every day for the most part.
    (and night)

7. Makes it all the more hot, seeing those mascara-tears stream down her cute face...

8. ^^ That sounds like some serial killer shit right there :D

9. whoa

ima have to disagree here!

10. www.4chan.org

here you are sir..

11. i love food and when she told me she was going to cook after she dropped that L bomb i was like hmm, lets stick around for a little more. i mean sex, then weed, then food? as ice cube would say, that day was a good day.

12. haha that's a funny image...

13. "Ever had a girl cry after sex?"
    God, i would like to think i'm not that bad.

14. Ahahaha; what's wrong with a little good-natured sexual sadism? I'll admit I'm perverted beyond the comprehension of every good-natured human being, but I balance it out with a loving and somewhat emotional side :cool:

15. :devious:

16. Some people get really down after sex. I assume she is very emotional. I wouldn't call that psycho but her feeling bad is not a good sign for long term if that is what you are looking for.

17. jesus christ how bad does your dick smell? does it smell like Oprah Winfreys asscrack?

18. if she was down i dont think she woulda throw that "i love you" at me after 2 weeks of knowing each other. i got so many text messages that day i would say what they said but that just be braggin :cool:

19. i had a girl get a nose bleed while she was suckin my dick. so even if you werent kidding, i beat you

20. oh hell naw. i bet you let her finish too haha