Ever had a friend that would come over and smoke all your stuff?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Azureth, Mar 5, 2020.

1. so i cant remember any of my friends doing that, so i guess im that friend haha
    *sad*

• Like Like x 1
  2. Instead of giving him access to your whole stash just put out a gram or two. He must not be a very good grower!

3. I have a good friend that I smoke out whenever he comes over. Grew up pretty close with him and his 2 brothers.
    He doesn't take much, he's generally drinking beer when he comes over (lives about a mile from me). He always gets me back and gives me bud when he gets it. I was always the one with smoke at friend's parties. I didn't really mind, karma comes around.
    And as far as growing, if it's just general seed, he's gonna have to cull males too.. Sometimes you get lucky and come out 50/50. Takes time, more water, more room..then just to chop males sometimes doesn't leave much.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. He might have an excuse for the weed, but he shouldn’t have any excuse for the cash if he’s currently employed.

Ask him to chip in if he’s smoking restaurant proportions (20-30$) of your weed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Opposite experience here. Old guy who quit pot for the most part while raising kids. Now retired with a medical marijuana card. Went through a weird period after kids were out of house, but had lost all contacts. When over friends house and they’d be smoking, I’d pass because I had nothing to contribute. Friends being a good 20 years younger than me made it too awkward to ask for help. Whole new world since having my card for a couple of years and starting growing last year.
    :hello:

• Like Like x 3
  6. This is why as an adult, I tend to not have ppl around too much...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. He's not a true friend then, I try to not get involved with people, I guess I'm a recluse, probably brown.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ah. You hate the humans too, huh?

• Funny Funny x 1

9. Yes I do I actually say humans in a sarcastic way.

10. Yyyup. These people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. way back in 2002 i had a so called mate ,who knew i was growing i'd give him a smoke or two etc ,,he used to pop in say once a week no big deal for me ,,but then it went to 2 days the 4 days .,he thought in his thinking just because i knew him and i grew few plant i had to give him a smoke ..i wouldnt have minded if he had even offered to buy some from me but no he wanted free weed ,,so i just stopped growing for three months ,funny that he only popped in once after i told him id stopped growing ,hed even tell me he was buying weed etc never offered me a joint ,,,so fuk him .i see him about but its just saying hi and thats it ,,,,he was a a Bloody Moocher ..never again i learnt my lesson ,,,no moochers .get rid of him ,,,
    but i dont mind if a real mate pops in i'l share a joint but no more free weed ,,mac.

• Like Like x 1