Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever gotten too stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdonnie, Jun 22, 2011.

1. and lost shit while you were high??

I just woke up from a night begin pretty high and couldnt find my bowl where i left it. I thought my dad found it and took it, but i just found it hidden in my room.

has that ever happened to you?

2. I found weed in a little mushroom jar one time. I had no clue when I put it there. Still have no idea when it happened. :confused_2:

3. I puked once, so I smoked so mo'

4. I wasn't too stoned, but I have lost my grinder in a frantic attempt to hide everything while my mom pulls into the garage. I thought she had found it, but she has since confronted me about weed (all worked out, no big deal) and made no mention of my grinder. I'm hoping one day it'll just turn up somewhere.

5. I sometimes put my grinder on top of a cabinet or something because I'm the only one in my family tall enough to reach it and then in the morning I'll freak out for a second because it's not in my drawer, but then I quickly remember where it is and go get it (not like anyone will see it but I feel better about it being stashed in my room).

6. Yeah, a bunch lol. I still can't find the half full pack of papers that was laying around my room somewhere.

7. Lost a pack of Kingsize Rizla blues the other month, still haven't found them but I know i left them in my room.

My brother smokes just as much as me. I have my suspicions.

8. no not that i lost something but i got so high i literaly passed out and split my chin on a curb needing 20 stiches and cracked my tooth so i got a crown too kinda blows but whatever lol

9. i be so high that i cant even see

10. I lose everything all the time cause I'm high

11. #11 TWODe102, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol he took that shit!!!

But yeah I've "lost" my piece and papers a couple of times but always end up finding it stashed in one of my many stash spots