ever gotten TO high?

Discussion in 'General' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Aug 31, 2007.

1. i never thought ide say this but today i got to high. I smoked 4 bong loads of reallly nice dank and my eyes were red like blood writing was literally like unfocusing itself like i'de see the letters but then thered be like a blurry version of the same word above it. Shit was crazy i passed out after it and im deciding if i want to smoke again today. so have you ever gotten to high?

or just how was your day :D

2. Sounds like a good session...:hello:

3. somehow i thought this thread was about terrell owens. my mistake.

4. When it comes to marijuana, there is no such thing as being "too high"

5. what smoke said. word. ive been too high for the preasant situation many times like when i ask my boss what he said 2 min after he explains somthin. or when i got formily written up at work while trippin.

6. i've had the same exact situation i didn't get written up but the owner of the place i work was like ARE YOU SMOKING WEED?! cause he'd explain something to me and then 5 seconds later ide need him to explain it again.

7. I knew someone would eventually say that haha. By the way welcome back glad to see that your better.:wave:

8. once i was stoned out of my head, trying to work with indoor a/c duct work...shit was soooo hard...

as for being too stoned...i remember i had to go in for a job interview way back in the day...second job ever, and i didnt know what day it was...i walk in, jeans, polo shirt, and a pair of adidas...average clothes for me...sit down...and totally forget why im there...but i got the job...i mean its a little bit better than waking up after a black out with jack and a job at radio shack...i still dont know what went down...

another time...im super blitzed...like im gone...im looking at these shiny objects called stars im so high...which aint bad, but i was in school...and im looking at the bored...thinking about the letter q...however it was my first time with high end super strong hash, and the such...and i did tons of gravity bong hits before i came in...had first period off, what else was i going to do...too bad i didnt realize it was my turn to debate....fuck that debate was hard as hell, and when the teacher made a bad joke, i started crackin up....i ended up the debate by saying "so what if im wrong...i can be wrong...i think your wrong...but that doesnt matter, the fact of the matter is, the constitution gives me the right to be wrong in my opinion with the first amendment..HA..."...and then politely asked to go use the bathroom...when i walked in i realized i reeked of pot with undertones of cologne...and that you couldnt see my eyes...

last story of being too high...me and my boy decided to roll up a huge blunt with the garcia vega green tube...we roll it, spark it...were smoking it...then we decide time for food...look in the cabinets...nothing, fridge, nothing...im out of food, and we both want something yummy to much down on....decided to go to mcdonalds...so we order a bunch of dollar menu cheeseburgers...were on our ride home...blunts done.,.theres about 8 grams of some dank dank dank homegrown, sprinkled with crumbled up hash flowing through my head right now...(between two people though...fat blunt i know...whyd we added hash, i have no idea)...so im eating my first cheeseburger out of the 3 we both got....and all of a sudden movement sucks...i just wanna lay on my couch, and closing my eyes is feeling pretty fucked up...its about right now in the story im not feeling so well...so we pull over in a dirt parking lot...i can barely see...i drop to my knees and hurl all over the place...get up, look at it...announce "IT LOOKS LIKE CHEESEBURGER MAN, HOLY SHIT I PUKED PURE CHEESEBURGER"...look up and see its the parkinglot for a old timey cheeseburger, hot dog, ice cream place near my house...and everyones looking at me....i think that counts as being TOO high"

9. haha, that jus means you can't handle your shit :p Jus playin bro :)

10. back in highschool i used to go home for lunch n get high n then come back for the rest of the day.

after returing to school after a nice long toke, I would walk up the stairs n could hardly make it, i was so uncoordinated, its like i had to slow myself down or id trip n fall on my face. but it was so funny i was laughing my ass off thinking to myself "im way to high to be in school"

11. LoL yeah bro, i thought the same thing.

I wouldnt let that bitch hit my blunt, though. I dont like him. Cocky son of a bitch.

12. other day i was smoking in my smoke room and its downstairs in my house. So i'm walking about to get to the stairs and i walk right into them. Don't ask me how just uncordination i guess so i get exactly what your saying haha.

13. normally im fine...but when we start loading what i normally smoke with more of a smoke out onto it...i seem to lose my head a little bit....especially when hash and keif come into play...hash and keif seem to fuck me up properly....

14. i'd say once I was too high for comfort, but it was a combination of the dankest strand i've ever smoked, being in an awkward social situation, and smoking too much for that situation, looking back on it now, it was awesome, but at the time, I was a bit too high.

15. umm.......no.

16. Yeah I've been too high in certain situations. But that's it. Like if I was at home bymyself or something like that there's never a too high.

But last year I went to my 12th grade english class soo damn high the teacher made me lave school. And I was so high it just seemed like an awesome day. I was like whoa, I never thought I could go home for being high! I was really excited until I found out she failed my test I had that dayy..

17. Iv been so high i get sick, or feel normal..that sucks

18. when I get "too high" i just get a headache, but too high is only possible when i force myself to keep smoking like on 420 we smoked a blunt every half hour haha.

19. k in grade 11 i started at a new school. on the third day of school i meet some stoners and we skip 3rd and get ripped for two hours until the end of lunch. so its like 10 minutes to 4th period and i start running up these stairs at like the back of the school that nobody really uses and my shoe fell off and i tripped over it and fall on my ass. soo since i`m straight cooked i just lay there and look around like did i really just fall over?
    there were like 5 emo kids sitting in a group under a window right by the steps and they watched the whole thing. and i can hear them saying like "is she alright?" and like "whats wrong with her" and i stand up real slow and put my shoe on and pick up my binder and the first thing i say is "I'M OKAY..you gotta watch these stairs here" and they're all just staring at me with there fuckin black emo haircuts and the one kid is like "do you have seizures?" so i fuckin lose it, like i'm just busting a gut laughing and they're all silent.
    god damn emos.

20. ^^ thats kind of like my story except i didnt biff

another time i was high at school I was walking and this chick came up n started walking and talking with me so im like :cool: giggity giggity, all ripped up, and were walking up the stairs, and this girl biffs fallin right on her face. Im so high I didnt know what to do, I just started busting out laughing and kept walking :cool: oohh right