Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever gotten high with your parents?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzz, Jul 8, 2003.

?

Have you ever gotten high with your parents?

1. Yes, with Dad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mom tokes with me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mom or Dad turned me on!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO WAY!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i did last year.

i slipped a joint into my moms cigarrette pack with a little note that said merry christmas.

she smoked it with me a couple weeks later ;) but she said she sketched out later and didnt really like it. oh well.

2. Never with my parents, but I have with other people's parents. It's kind of surreal the first few times you do it.

3. The idea has come to mind but i have never worked up the balls to ask just because of imagining the possible consiquences, like them taking my grass... NO!!!!

4. amen to that bra

5. I never smoked with my dad in high school and never even knew that he smoked. I left the house when i was 18 did the military thing for a few years and then started school. Now when i go home to visit the first thing my dad does is roll up a joint. Its nice to smoke a joint with my old man and talk to eachother as men. If only smoking were more socially accepted i think more families might come closer together. (I am not talking about getting high with your young kids or even high school age chidren) I'm talking about when your both adults and experienced life for awhile.

Anywho just stoned and writing

6. I knew my dad smoked since i was about 15. We were out on lake with some of his friends, and they went out on the boat and told me to stay. I didn't understand why they didn't want me to come, but when they came back I was waiting on the dock and they left a pipe sitting on the cooler in plain view. I knew what it was and I was mad and ran off.

He never knew i knew about it but when i was 16, i found his stash and i was very interested, i liked it's smell and i heard what it could do to you so i snarffed what was about a gram and waited a week until i smoked it. I had a room upstairs and one night I just opened the window which was facing a tall wall of trees so it was secluded, and i pulled out a homeade bong i devised made out of a papertowel roll and a metal pencap for the bowl. I had about 5 hits and i was feeling good.

Anyway, i kept doing that and every once in a while i would sneek a little. I didn't have any smoking friends at that time and i was afraid to tell my friends because of what they might think of me. One night when I was 17 my dad picked me up from work and told me that he had found pot in my room and he knew it was his. I was completley shocked, and i didn't say anything. The next day he had a long talk with me about why he started, the dangers, the benefits, etc. He took what i had but about a week later he came in my room and gave me a small pipe and a nug. I don't live with him anymore, and i still have never smoked with him though but he said that he would like to sometime if i "Felt Comfortable".

Now i have lots of smoking friends i even convinced one of my closet friends who was totally against it and full of propaganda to smoke with me, and now we smoke all the time. Sorry for the long post, i just wanted to say that.

7. Not only have I smoked with my parents, but I used to sell weed to my dad, and we were grow partners for a while.Mom doesn't smoke anymore but dad still does, he does acid and coke every once in a while too, and he's almost 60 years old.

8. I have the occasional smoke with my Ma'.......usually when my Dad ain't around......but, sometimes we just don't give shit. I found out my Ma' smoked da' herb when I came home one night stoned, and my room stunk of weed. I went in and, FUCK!!!!!! There's my Ma' smokin' a bowl! I was like "WOAH!!!!!" smoked with her ever since.

9. no..... i have smoked some dank right next to my dad and he saw me, but he didnt want a hit:(

10. Right on Jimmo

11. yeah lol i have!! kinda funny really, mom and i were drunk at the blues on the beach i whipped out the joint and her eyes just lite up. lol we both know we both do it, but idk, we've just never done it really together before. lol it was a good time.

12. with my parents no, and wont probably ever happen. For some reason getting piss drunk is fine and dandy, but no tokie-tokie.

But I have and still do with my friends parents. He used to play it off and bust us during high school, til we graduated. Then he would let us, then he started (he coulndt before due to testing at his job). Eventually i would go over and toke with his dad even if my friend wasnt home hah!

I agree with most, keep the kids off at a young age. So they can learn to get thier shit together. Then when they ready or old enough, smoke on.

13. I've been smoking with mom and pop for about 15 years now
    Smoked the bong with them about 150 times and smoked joints,used piece pipes.
    I used to sell it to them for years,now i grow so i hook them up every week.

14. I dont know how my parents dont know that i smoke. I dont live with them anymore. I just moved out a couple months ago, but i would come home stoned as fuck and have the munchies from hell. i mean its obvious when your kid comes home at 1 in the morning and starts pigging out on food with blood shot eyes isnt it? My dad found out that one of my friends was selling at a point in time. He asked me if i had ever "sniffed pot", and i told him i didnt know what he was talking about, and he just left it at that. If they ever did find out i smoked they would speach and speach and it would be horrible.

15. "sniffed" hahahahah

16. ive been high with my dad but he didn't know it

17. Read my sig,
    Nuff said.

18. Sounds like a fairly common theme for many of us....isn't it weird (hypocritical actually) that we can have a drink with our folks, but in a lot of families getting high is an unspoken taboo...I'm sure there are lots of parents & kids who are closet smokers at home - under the same roof! Funny, but kinda sad too...

19. i get weed from my dad
    so yyeah we blaze
    he blazes more though
    he has a j lit all day til he hits the sack
    blaze one for me pops

i just barely got my mom to blaze on the 4th of july in vegas
    she had a headache and the advil wasnt working,
    i said talk to doctor dank
    and he said 2 hits off the pipe and u'll feel better
    she was fucked up sideways off the sticky
    forgettin shit hahaha
    funny stuff
    but no more headache

20. never smoked with the p's. they dont smoke and dont "approve" of it either. They told me they have smoked b4 and to give it a try but dont become addicted.