..ever go to church/temple/synagouge/ high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jimboob, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #21 MileHigh303, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    I like to worship Satan while im baked off my ass:smoking:

Nah not really, but saying it's disrespectful is fucking rediculous though. I mean if weed makes you feel good then how is it rediculous(Im pretty damn sure some of the elder folk take pills before they go to church, what's the difference??) It's not like you are going to get baked then go to church and start whipping your dick out and slapping people, my guess would be that you will actually pay more attention. It will make going to church a hell of alot less boring that's fo sho. No, I changed my mind there is no way you can make churh less boring, lol:smoking:

2. just this past weekend i stayed in a motel. of course, its boring in the northern part of my state, the tv sucks, so i went for the bible. i checked out page 420, and about halfway was a verse that said "and abhost was stoned". of course, taken in context that means he was beaten with rocks until dead, but it was great. i think it was jezebel that ordered abhost stoned? anyone well versed in the bible help me with this?

3. Dude, While high and walking around i found this strange circle of rocks and tried to summon Satan or some demon. I felt them coming and gtfo'd.

4. thats what im sayin! just dont be disrespectful when your flyin at church then who cares.:bongin:

5. #25 RasPlasch, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009

I didn't know it was a rule that we can't come high to church. ;)

I don't see the problem if you go to church high. Mind your own business, listen to the pastor,priest w/e then leave.

I don't see the problem with going anywhere high. If you can handle yourself and be mature in public while high, then whats the big deal?

6. Ir's the only way I can get through it, I believe in a god, but detest organized religions, but my parents are EXTREMELY religious. my sister (graduated with a 4.5 GPA, and joined the Marines) almost got disowned for missing 1 mass, I don't want to have that kind of conflict with my family so since I can't afford a place of my own and will either have to commute or spend 8 G's that I don't have, to live on campus at the collage I'm going to for my freshman year. So I look at the hour I lose each week as paying rent

7. church + weed can be a great combination or a scary one, depending. i realllyy like to go and just look at all the candles and listen to the music... PLUS my church is full of delicious food at all times. oh yes.
    but it does have the potential to be scary, like the time a few years ago when i was in youth group and we had to do YOGA one morning. oh my god, that was difficult, balancing is really quite hard at times.

8. loved going to synagogue high throughout high school, beautiful experience!

9. No and I never plan to. It would seem weird...

Also it is ridiculous.

Everyone on here seems partial to rediculous.

10. First off. I cuss at church. I honestly feel like there is nothing wrong with cuss words. They are just another descriptive term, I never have understod why they are "bad".

But yes I have been to church high. In fact I have smoked at church before. how it happened was that I got stuck going to church one sunday so I ra to my room took a couple hits off my pipe and then left. Well as service was going on I started to sober up. But me being the way I am I always carry my "joint kit" It is a little box that has two compartments in it. I keep enough ground up weed for a joint in one side and like 4 or 5 papers in the other. Well I ran to the bathroom of our church rolled me up one ran out side sparked up then went back inside. Haha looking back I bet I reeked lol.

O ya and I was lucky as hell it turned out that it was a potluck dinner day. So I got some badass grub too.

11. hahaha im baptist and went to church after a good session. all those stories came to life man i dunno how you were scared.

12. i went to a funeral high
    really really high
    me and jen just sat on the bench outside staring off into space thinking about life the entire time

13. idk man, it was a church service at my great-grandmother's church after she passed away. the preacher was asking people to talk about my grandmother, he had a word for it i can't remember, and people were spouting bullshit about her. after one person was finished with their story, everyone in the church would say "praise the lord!". it really felt like i was sitting in on a cult meeting and i was about to die. oh, and he said believing in jesus is not enough (which i don't already but..), that you have to work the ways of the lord throughout your life.

14. It sounds like you're partial to being judgmental.

The herb was used for thousands of years as a sacrament, not to get high with. Cannabis+religion make a wonderful pair because the herb allows you to fully comprehend and take in what you're learning. If it was good enough for religion for some of the earliest peoples I see no reason why it can't carry the same function today.

I grew up in Chassidic Judaism and I really doubt I would grasp as much about the mystical side of Judaism (kabbalah) as I do now had I not paired cannabis with religious practice. Chassidism is heavy stuff, seemingly perfect for cannabis or mushrooms, and a person can get absolutely lost if they're not paying attention. The herb made me focus on the message being taught, and I'm a better man because of that.

15. i agree that couldve been scary. my pastor was just talking about some ancient battle and felt like i was there.

16. I'm sorry then if I sound like an asshole or whatever I'm just tired of reading 'rediculous' and I want to help people know how it is actually spelled. I mean is it really judgmental, to correct spelling so someone can know later when they choose to use the word?

I've seen it several times on here from different posters and just am thinking that its helpful to mention it.

So sorry if I was somehow hurting people's feelings.

17. Sorry brah, read it wrong. The way you had that post it seemed like you were saying you'd never go to church high, AND that you think it's ridiculous. I just put the two together.

Sorry for being rediculous mang ;)

18. Nah its cool. I wouldn't go to Church high though. I could imagine how much deep shit I would be in with my conservative mom.