Ever Get So High That?

Discussion in 'General' started by WaltonMaddo, May 11, 2014.

1. Everything feels like its in slow motion. its all a dream. 

2. I remember my first bowl 

3. but for real, thats what my first time getting high was like

4. i'm not a hundred percent, but i'm pretty sure that's happened to all of us at one point or another lol. i remember my first hardcore bong sesh.... faded for what felt like days, the earth was moving towards me, i wasn't moving forward haha :bongin:

5. Time slows down whenever your brain is working harder. The more work it is doing, the slower time has to appear, according to relativity.

Ever hear the phrase "the longest 8 seconds of your life" with bull riding? So much focus is required that the 8 seconds to us is experienced to him... Same with sports world in general.

Weed just helps you focus in on ideas. Ergo time can appear to go slowly

6. Actually felt and saw things in slow motion when high on acid or mushrooms? Yes!

Pot? Of course not! Regardless of what category the government puts marijuana in, it does not make you freaking hallucinate dude, are you kidding me?

You're obviously massively exaggerating or lying. Either way the day you DO actually trip so hard you believe the world is in slow motion, you'll realize that you were just bored and posting nonsense today, because trippin balls that hard is no joke, and nothing that can be achieved with mary jane alone.

Discussion of other drugs is not permitted on Grasscity...please review the rules... - IgnorantFool

7. \tG-G-G-G-UNIT