Ever get really high before doing something important?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iwanttobehigh, Oct 8, 2010.

1. a 4 ounce blunt eh? hahahahahhahah

2. First CIF playoff game for varsity HS soccer. Haha the best part is that my coach said that it was one of my better games. Damn that was a great sativa. Sprinted my ass off all game like a madman.

Countless dinner party with my parents and their friends. They're great friends with my boss and his wife...Haha always a trip around them.

Not a big deal but my homie and I once toked a few waffle rips before going to our friends house just expecting to hang with her..Yet when we got there she had over four of her really sexy friends. Haha so brutal, yet so good.

3. #43 thedeadwalkk, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    in grade 9 i had a science exam, went to all the classes baked, didnt remember a thing ( or so i thought ), didnt study. Showed up baked of my ass after smoking 5 or 6 grams and a cookie that had 2 or 3 grams in it. got 98% on the final exam :smoke: highest mark in the school by a kid who was high as fuck:smoke::smoke::smoke: my ego was inflated for the next day or so haha

4. HS graduation, almost every college class so far, weddings, i did a presentation in front of my entire high school (1200 people) blazed as fuck. job interveiws

and me and my friends have a ritual called "cooked on christmas", every christmas for about 4 years now. we put 0.1g nugs in the days of those choccolate christmas countdown calenders, reseale them as best as possible, and give them to eachother on the first, then on christmas we meet up with all the weed we collected and roll a fat 7.5g joint, biggest joint of the year on the best day of the year, we also do a gift exchange after were blazed (the gift has to be a new glass peice, and each year has its own theme, last year it was most exotic bubbler, and this year its probably going to be brilliant bongs). then i enjoy opening my gifts from family blazed as shit, and getting new shit for free while your high is so much better :)

5. that sounds fucking awesome... i may just have to try that :smoke:

6. i went to my chem final baked as shit and got a B on it.

7. Smoked a fat bowl at 8 A.M

Not 5 minutes after I smoked, my dad called me and said I had to work with him that day...

CUTTING GRASS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER

not fun when you're blowed.