Ever get caught? Share your stories here!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganja Homegrown, Oct 16, 2004.

1. I would just like to ask people to share there stories about being caught with some weed :)

- How much weed? (20, Half O, An O, QP, Lb)
    - By who? (Parents, Cops, Teachers)
    - Consequences? (House arrest, No car for a month)

2. Please share your stories with us!

3. well, back in my freshman year of high school (saying it like it was a long time ago, im in 10th grade) i got stoned across the street from school (ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THAT BRILLIANT IDEA!!!) and came to school blazed and smellin like the herb. well, the buddy who i smoked with's teacher smelled him, and called an administrator. they pulled the truth out of him, which screwed me over. so, i got put up for expulsion for "under the influence of a controlled substance" got expelled, got sent to alabama to do homeschooling with my grandfather, got my credits, and didnt even have to repeat my freshman year. my buddy, though, got sent to a boarding school after he got expelled, and i havent talked to him since. DONT SMOKE ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOUR SCHOOL KIDS!!!!!

4. What, I dont think you said your in 10th grade, your 18 remeber?

5. haha the spot where i uset to live was across the street behind the laundry matt...across the street haha bring axe.. and i know alot of people on grass city arent realy 18, but i had a friend that was 17 in 9th grade or he turned 17...but he fuckedup his life onblack tar so i guese its not a good sighn 2 be an 18yr old sophtmore lol

6. ^lol

yeah, the only time i've ever been caught with anything was the summer before sophmore year (highschool), a few weeks before the years started actually. anyhoo...i smoked at a friend's house after his parents went to sleep...yeah...we musta been more retarded than i thought cause we left the fan on pointing out the window..(oops), left food out and it reeked in his room. his dad woke up the next day and obviously found his room in this state. well...we were sleeping on the couch downstairs. i wake up and see Eric (my bud) sitting on the on the other half of the couch (one of those cornering ones) looking rather sick. i look over and notice his dad sitting on the coffee table. he looked over and said, "oh good. your up. then you cn explain to your parents this" and unrolled a plasticbag with my piece in it. "DAMN!" i was instantly hit with that feeling of "wow, i screwed up". to make a long story short, Eric and i are still friends, i started toking up again 2 weeks later. i said that i had "borrowed" the piece and it was my friends so my mom gave it to my sister to give to the kid cause she was friends with his sister. she just gave it back to me. Oops...well, hopefully thats the only time that's ever gonna happen. *knocks on wood*

oh...and i went out that night. :D :smoking: ...again that night

7. HUH?! not me... :eek: ... *coughs*.. hey whats that im bout the same age as that guy above? no.. jeez..

8. shit dude, all that for just smoking? I mean its dumb to smoke near school, but its relativly safe to be high at school as long as your not stoned outta your mind. But those consequences are rather severe....expulsion? Your school must be really strict because most of the time people just get suspended, and have the law to deal with, but they can still go back to school. Im glad Ive never actually been caught, although my dad found a small nug I had hidden in my room. One day it was there and the next it was gone, so I was like o shit. And I went into his room to pet my dog and looked up and saw the shot glass, the bud, and my rolling machine and took it back. He mentioned he wanted to have a talk with me but he hasnt said anything, hes usually pretty chill with it, he just doesnt want me to get arrested like my brother did.

9. me and one of my friends were up on a hill near the local mall, smokin a few bowls and doing duster... and i was like alright man lets head home, but lets take another hit of duster first. So we both did, and he starts running down the hill full speed with his arms out like a bird. Falls off the cliff at the end down onto the road, about a 20 foot drop. Breaks his ankle and his nose, the cops come and i have all the weed in my pocket (7grams, lighters, papers, bowls, whip its, duster) and they searched me... i got put in the back of the cop car and that was the end of that, i didnt do any time or anything since i was really nice with the cops and cooporative. dont smoke at a public place where you can fall off of a cliff

10. Yeah, basicly this is how it goes at my school.
    -If you get caught high without weed or a piece, they call ur parents and "talk" with you.
    -If they find weed on you, you get suspended for 1 week and you have the law to deal with.
    -If they find a piece with resin on you, they take it, and suspend you for 3 days.
    -If they find a piece with no resin... they let you KEEP it .. lol its nuts...
    I just use my glass spoon when im out with friends, i always have rolling papers, so i smoke joints during school, and use visene drops so my eyes arent red..

11. Parents multiple times, no real consequences, caught smoking, never caught with actual weed. Lost a few pipes, I guess thats consequences.

Caught by the cops once. 30 hours of community service and a six month ACD, meaning my charges get dropped if I get no tickets in six months. Caught with a resinated bong slide in my car.

12. Why didn't you hide the shit before the cops came?

I am too lazy to tell my story since I have told it twice on these boards.

13. I caught in secondary scool (high school equivalent), a teacher found my stash pen that id lost, stupidly i was looking around for it. Lost 3 joints, and was suspended from school for 4 days.
    Was fine, I just chilled at home, then went back in without anything else being done. Thankfully the school wasnt that strict, seeing as about 20% of the 1000 children smoked ganja, so quite a few people were caught smoking, etc.

Hahah, the best thing was, at the end of the year we got our yearbooks, and I was the first student photo in there, and underneath my photo, my quote was read:
    "LEGALISE CANNABIS"
    I couldnt believe they actually printed it in the books, and so every single parent that looked through it saw my picture at the front, I wonder what they thought of my school after that?

14. You remember in Fear and loathing in Las vegas where hunter S thompson forgets he has a beer in his hand? Same deal probley. happens to the best of us.

15. Hmm I look through all these posts on all these threads in Real Life Stories and just wonder if you guys know your rights. They cant search you unless they have your consent or probable cause.

16. when u are on school property they can search u anytime...but they prolly have a reason like smell red eyes ect... my old school called ur parents and asked premisson to search u lol in school its hard 2 avoid getin searched

17. umm, a long time ago I got caught. Well me and my friends used to sneak out and go driving with my friends older brother and toke up. well these really "preppy" chicks wanted to come with us. We were all goood friends at the time. So we pick em up and go smoke. Well they snuck out a few times and got away with it, until one night the girls cat got out cause she left the door cracked...the next morning my mom got a really nice call......she felt guilty and told her parents everything that we ever did with her. I havent talked to her since :(

18. Even when i got caught for possesion at my school, they didnt even search me!
    I had even more ganja in my bag with me, aswell as lighters, papers, and a pipe i think.
    What a great school. :D

19. Cops can do whatever they want to you because they have a badge and a gun that says they can, but you can always work the shit out in court.

20. exactly man, half the time you get busted when you go to court it'll be lessened charges, and most the times smart stoners get busted the cops have to do somethin shady to get them busted and that yeilds lower penalties too.
    i too almost got cought by cops way back in highschool. i was a sophmore at the time and split a quater with my buddies good friend. well his good friend got ratted out and kept his mouth shut. they asked people in his classes where he got it and they led to my friend (because i gave him the bag to give to his friend) they compleatly searched him and he said he had nothin to do with it. so they searched all his classes and some kid in the class where i gave him the bag (it was in a dvd case, not obvdious at all) got payed 50 bucks to say it was me. Luckily they figured taht out with only 30 mins of school left, i had left school at the begining of the last hour of the day to go smoke the j that was in my backpack. only time i've ever skipped. the funny thing is they never worried about giving me a detention for skipping. all they (cop and princepal) did was come to my house and talk to my dad. the only thing my dad hates more then me smoking is cops who try to pin shit on me when i'm innocent. He allready knew at that point i smoked, and he said if i got fucked up and got busted them i'm fucked, but if a cop fucks me over and tries to bust me hes on my side. they fought that shit out for a week, and i stoped smoking that week so they agreed to drop charges if i took a piss test. passed it and ended up on good terms with the folks (proving to em i don't smoke) and nothing happened with school.
    nothin really happened after that, the next time i got a scare was earlier this year. helped my buddy move into his dorm room and after we finished had a celebration j walking through the woods. some guy walking his dog saw us and snuck up behind us and said to relax. he said he was a cop, but that he's off duty. he warned us not to be in such plain sight and said if he was on duty all he would do is stomp it out, bust since he was off duty he wouldn't do anything. then told us to have a good day and he left.
    guess i'm just lucky :p