ever fuck wit ur friends head while they're tripping?

Discussion in 'General' started by This Dude, Nov 10, 2008.

1. anybody ever try and fuck with their friends head when they are tripping balls? haha sounds like an asshole thing to do but i get so much entertainment out of it. anyway i got this friend that when he trips he always has to be holding on to a pillow like the whole night, sounds stupid but idk its his thing. one time when he was tripping balls and i was blown off about a gram of white lady i got him to believe that his pillow was like wat i called his "life force" and if he dropped it or let go he would die. haha i had him freaking out. when we went out to the kitchen to make pizza he dropped it on accident and just started freaking and picked it up so fast haha. sorry this sounds lame but it was hilarious at the time

2. I don't really trip from smoking weed.

And I wouldn't fuck with anyone in such a vulnerable state as being really tripped out. Unless they were just baked, I guess. But never on a psychadelic of any kind.

3. Man that mean as fuck...Funny as shit but mean as fuck! Ive messed with a few people but never enough to give them a bad trip or fuck up there trip. Its all fun and games till someone thinks the house is going to steal their eyes so they jump out of the 2nd floor window.....fuck me that hurt.....

4. all the time :D

5. I'm talking about cid not weed bro.

6. I wouldn't screw with anyone who is tripping, just sounds like a prick thing to do.

I'm an advocate of good trips, not bad.

7. Haha I feel ya man, it is a prick thing to do. But I guess I'm kinda a prick I find it entertaining as fuck. And my friends have no hard feelings.

8. I love messing with trippin people, like talking to them and leaving out certain sounds. Or just moving around like Mr.Game and Watch.

9. Well when you really freak someone out and they recover you best take that pop in the mouth you have coming. ;)

10. Haha you're right I'd deserve it. But oh well my friends are more laid back then that.

11. I think everyone's taking this way too seriously.

I'm sure the OP isn't seriously fucking with his friends or making them cry or anything...it's just messing around

Jeez..

12. Ya haha, I mean it's not like I make them have a bad trip or anything. I wouldn't do something that fucked up.

13. Well doing that with my friends would result in ass beatings.

Of course it would all be in good fun, but if you didn't expect an ass whoppin' afterwards then the jokes on you. ;)

14. oh it's a hobby of mine

but always in a good way

15. my first trip, a guy we were with who has tripped vials upon vials fucked with me a bit. all he did was keep pointing out the where the moon was in the sky throughout the night. we were in the mountains, and the moon was right between two peaks, and as time went on, obviously it moved. he kept telling me it got higher in the sky or sank really quick. he had me overanalyzing time SOOO hardcore. haha.

another time we tripped in the mountains, my guy and i had climbed further up the mountain away from the campfire where everyone else was. we started throwing little rocks and twigs down in their direction. they took it pretty lightly though. the general vibe was giggly, so they found it funny that the stuff was coming out of nowhere.

a way to really trip someone out unintentionally or intentionally would be to completely silence whatever music said tripping person is listening to.

16. I don't like it when it's done to me so I don't do it to others.

17. #17 Perpetual Burn, Nov 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    It is totally uncool to "mess" with someone while they are tripping. Especially if you're telling them a pillow they are holding is their "life force."

Let's just say, I had a very bad experience once all because some fool thought it'd be funny to mess with me while I was tripping. This trip has carried over long after I came down because I cannot simply ignore what I experienced just because I did not like it and I damn sure can't forget an ego death of that magnitude.

You shoudn't ask for any ego deaths, man... 'cause when you have one, it's gonna blow your mind. ;)

Don't fuck with people. :wave:

18. HAHA YES.
    :hello:

19. Hahaha I don't do stuff that mean, like one time me and my friend's had to go pick this kid up who was tripping and we all agreed to not talk for the entire ride. he was like wtf why are you not talking? and we just kept looking forward and driving smoking our cigarettes, then he started to get all freaked out and i looked at my friend and mouthed a bunch of words but didn't make any sound and he looked back at me and did the same, then the other dude in the back leaned forward and mouthed something and pointed at the pack of cigarettes, i looked at him and mouthed something and handed it to him. lmfao it was funny as fuck.

20. I don't fuck with them in any sort of negative way. I dont try to freak them out or anything.

I don't know, I might sometimes try to make them laugh or wigg out just to see how fucked up they are. If you consider that fucking with them, then yes.