Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever Found Someone's Pot On The Street?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bowlomitemountains, Jul 15, 2016.

1. The only time was back in the late '90s. We were dry. Everyone was dry, or so they said:). Anyway, it was late and we were walking through an empty parking lot when I saw a sandwich bag laying on the ground.
    The bag had a certain look. THE look. It was only about a bowl's worth after we picked the leftover weed off of the stems, but we got stoned that night. Woo!

2. Actually i have I was on the high way heading to a dosing clinic to pick someone up and on the side of the road was a whole garbage bag of marijuana, It was very tempting to jump out and grab it but cars would have hit me, you don't know if theirs bugs or some other drug on their or if some hobo pissed on it. lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hey, it might have been Labrador:).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not me...but a friend from work once found a whole ounce of Thai sticks on the ground outside a supermarket! He wasn't even a smoker...but his stoner buddies all got a good deal that day, and he made money!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Found a gram at a parking lot of a famous church in Quebec, it was the first time I ever went to Quebec at the time and the first time I ever saw weed and had it in my hands, I was 12 I think.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Haha nope but i did once drop about 2 gs at the gas station. Went back 20 minutes later and it was there!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Had a similar thing happen with a runaway joint at a Shell station way back when. Couldn't find it at first, but It was eventually rescued. Good thing, because it was our only weed.

• Like Like x 2
  8. When I was a bus commuter I'd find people's dispensary purchases every one in a while. They'd be in those plastic containers with the pop lids. Usually just a g or 2, the most was a Henry. I think people would get a variety of strains and they'd lose a container here and there.

• Like Like x 5
  9. #9 Bowlomitemountains, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    I'd imagine there must be a ton of "loot" found by the people that clean up after a concert. To hell with medical and dental, just gimme the leftover weed! Just kidding. Sort of:)

10. I found a half 1/8th all in one huge cola outside the Exxon near my house last summer. Couldn't have came at a more urgent time, either. I will never forget how big of a relief that was, haha.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

11. That would have been the day i got hit by a car.:smoking-rapper:

Also how did you know that it was actually weed in the bag you know with you driving and all.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Its kinda hard to explain but I wasn't driving I was with a friend who was and we pulled up on this 3 way intersection and on the side of the curb you could are bud (some on stems and some wasn't, wasn't really trimmed either) and this road we're on always is having crashes and people who speed, even yesterday we were driving to the clinic and this dumbass in a 4 lane road crossed the whole high way in front of us and did a U turn and we were about 1-2 feet from hitting him, I was flipping him off and curing at him, If he hit the car it would not have been good lol