Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever fell this....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddie1235, Sep 8, 2009.

1. I smoked a couple bowls of mids( they said Brick weed). I love it. i get a pulse feeling through my body like waves are going through me or my body like isnt there hahaha like when i move waves go through me

2. yea jus wen i get high, honestly i hate mids they make me feel like shit and tired

3. k im just tryna see if anyone else gets like that

4. Impressive effects from brick weed, I've never gotten high from it. :(

5. every1 gets high on any weed, ur just saying that to look cool or sumthing rofl.

6. ahah i smoked some maby 3 hours ago i got a tingle all over my body thats it

don't even feel burnt :hello:

7. You get the fluttery feeling too? I did that when I started the first like 3 times and I can feel it if I really concentrate on my high

8. dude im not making that up... now when i smoke its not real intense just a chilled high... i kinda like both hahahaha

9. I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes when I smoke a lot of weed (even brick weed) I get this pulsating feeling go throughout my body. Its crazy when you're walking down the street or something