Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever feel like NOT smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lethaface_187, Dec 5, 2011.

1. so today woke up and saw my rents didnt go to work so i said to myself im gonna kick it with them all day just becasue i havent spent quality time with them ended up having a nice time with my mom made some bomb breakfast :hello: and them we just watched tv and then went to my step dads brother house and ate some homemade mexican food:D:hello: that shit was great then we came home and just chilled i start thinkin i havent really wanted to smoke today idk why but i did smoke a bowl about thirty minutes after they went to bed and im high as fuck so have any of my fellow blades ever not want to smoke just becasue you dont feel like it??

tl:dr didnt feel like smoking and spent all day with parents anybody ever not want to smoke just because?

2. well the only time i dont feel like smoking is when im busy and smoking would probably fuck up the thing that im doing.. like you you were with family and most familys dont tolerate drugs.. at least mine doesnt. but other than that im usually always down to smoke

3. No...not really, unless i just died

4. yes i think thats mainly why... i didnt wanrt to be all blasted in front of the rents lol

5. hahahahahaha this made my night hahahaa

6. When I'm on other drugs I usually couldn't care less, or if I'm busy as stated above. Other than that hit me up and let's blaze

7. [​IMG]
    Who am i kiddin i'll still be smokin

8. Yeah, ever since I quit, I don't feel like smoking ever again. Laughing and having fun with my family is way funner then getting high.

9. Sadly, my first time smoking weed was the most pleasurable experience of my life and I always feel like maximizing my pleasure. I always feel like smoking. Self control because of either high tolerance or having other things to do is the only reason I'm ever not smoking.

10. I smokes me lots of pot but yeah every now and then I just don't smoke.

11. Yea there are some days I just don't feel it. ON those days however I always toke at night normally...

12. yup i always smoke at night no matter what it just a habbit :smoke:

13. Just tried to put my vapo bowl into my radio hhueafh this is a time that I DO want to smoke :p

14. Yeah this is true. Im a nighttime toker and today i disnt feel like burning at all but when night came i was just feelin it. One love

15. My earliest bowl is around 4 or 5 PM but I don't go to bed till like 4 AM.

16. All the time... I don't really have an addictive behaviour or anything. I don't feel the need to smoke all the time. Usually on the weekend I smoke once, maybe once during the weekk if I can't sleep. (Third shift)

17. I'm pretty sure that if i didn't smoke it would be weird

18. Yup. Usually after I finish a stash, I'll take a week or two before I seek out another. It's just a nice time for me to clear my head and keep everything in perspective. Plus it solidifies weed as a want, and not a need in my mind.

19. I try an stay high errday so im always down to chief, but that's just me haha

20. It happens occasionally but usually on days when I'm loaded with work, if I have a lot of free time I'll just be smoking all day.