Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever exercised while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iJosh, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I haven't yet.
    But I will.
    I just smoked a bowl. I just got off a T-break, so I'm pretty fucked up.
    I have work at 6am tomorrow (5hrs 30 mins).
    I'm about to go exercise to some dumb workout video.
    When I'm done, I'll tell you guys how it went.

Have any of you done this? :hello:

2. Absolutely! and its a lot of fun too

If you're working out it makes the time go by really fast and you can just get into that "zone" and get a lot done fast.

3. Hell yeah!

Its the best you focus in on the activity, the pain or exhaution you may feel goes away and you can power through that shit. My friend and I always go mountain biking high off our asses, even stoping to re-up on the trail. Lol, its great fun. Especially the downhill! Bwhaha!:smoking:

4. I have determined that what I've just done needs to happen more often.
    Which is sad.
    Because it has made me very fuckin sweaty.
    So that means I have lots of sweat in the forecast for weeks ahead.

You guys were right though, it was a lot more fun than it was sober!

Hrm. I wonder if weed makes EVERYTHING more fun than it was sober!?!

:D;):smoking:

5. This is always my response when people say it slows your reaction time. Fuck that, I smoke a heady bowl and start flying through trails with inches of clearance on each side and blind turns ahead. Ive yet to have any accidents. knock, knock

I also frequently get stoned and take my road bike out around the city. In highschool I used to lift weights stoned and like already mentioned in gets you in the zone quick and helps you be inspired about reaching your goal. Once again the smoke helps me focus on the present without worrying about what im doing after I work out.

6. No, but I smoke after I work out, and that my friend is amazing. Doing cardio and smoking is not that fun, well havn't tried...maybe I should.

7. Add some tunes and you're set.

8. I dont like to excercise while high, it kills the high.

9. never exercised while high, but toking up after exercising and showering is pure win. i love feeling energetic from the workout and clean from the shower, it makes the perfect mood for smoking bowls. bonus awesome if my hair is still wet. :D

10. yup, it makes it tons interesting(actually weed makes everythin more interesting: i love washing dishes wen i'm high..lol). I love jogging and hearing music while high. It is soooo calming.

11. This fact goes for me too :)

12. I like to smoke after I work out, not before. Personal preference I guess, but it makes more sense to me.

13. I went to powerlifting practice high once...it fucking sucked. Something about smoking weed really diminishes your ability at maximal effort. My teammates get on me about smoking weed anyway since the fed we compete not only tests for what you would think (anabolics) but also test for rec drugs like marijuana etc...Sucks..

If you are running go for it...if you are trying to pull a 505lb deadlift..it might not be a good idea..

14. I'm not one for exercising, but I did try this once.

I felt pretty stupid working out to a video of a group of people. If anything, I gained more abs by laughing at them than anything else.

15. I'm about to go do this for my first time, gonna hit the bong and go for a bike ride with some friends, Beautiful day right now too :)

16. I've played basketball my whole life, and I've noticed that I'm actually a significantly better player when I'm stoned :)

17. I've never done it, but 2 friends I used to work out with would always blaze before we went.

18. yeah, it fucking rules! I actually feel like I work my muscles better high because it's easier for me to concentrate on proper form.

19. i've gotten baked and then worked out, it felt like i did more reps cuz i would lose track of time, and i wouldn't be as sore as i would be when im not high :D

20. I think I'm a much better ball handler when high, but sometimes my shot is just off.