Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever dropped/broken someone elses piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capuchino Man, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Titles says it all, i havent yet and i sure do not want to either. i can just imagine how the owner must feel as they see their piece falling in slow motion, then crumble into little shards of glass. Especially if i had just met him or if he was scary looking haha.

But one time my cousin droped my $5 pipe like 2 hours after getting it but luckily nothing happened

2. No but my friend has broken mine. Then blamed it on me :(

3. god forbid you get set back 5 bucks

4. [quote name='"BongSquad"']god forbid you get set back 5 bucks[/quote]

Haha. My piece was 200. Sad day. Luckily my friend agreed to go halfsies on a new one..

5. my mom smashed my zong when I was 16..... now I don't talk to her

6. haha just cuz it was $5 doesnt mean it was crap. it worked fine, just really small like a pocket pipe

7. I haven't dropped/broken anyone's pieces but my friend broke my first bong :mad: It was sitting on my table and he turned around to pack the bowl and his elbow hit the bong and it tipped over and broke it. Was one of the saddest things that happened to me because it was my first bong and it wasn't even me who broke it lol. It was all good tho because I picked up a zong for $100 and what sucks is my friend who broke my bong didn't even pay me anything.

8. yeah i hate people that dont pay for their actions, even if their accidents you gotta make it up somehow

9. One time i was pretty high smokin in my friends basement wit him n i set the pipe down on the freezer he had (just like an oldschool flat one or w/e idk) and it started to roll off but all i could do was just look @ it lol.... he saved it tho with a nice lil leap to catch it ass it was mm's from rolling off . Shit i coulda just put my arm out n got it lol i was too high

10. Once me and my 2 friends were smoking in my backyard at night out of his bowl. I was holding the bowl and for some strange reason my arm flew up and swung the bowl around and it fell on the ground, freshly packed too. It landed on a stepping stone but thankfully it was winter and there was snow on the ground, so it didn't fuck it up.

Other than that, no, and I'm grateful for it. Must be a real shitty feeling breaking somebodys piece.

11. [quote name='"mofucka mofucka"']Brandon yous a mofuckin liar bruh dats all der iz to eet[/quote]

Damn. Someone went to Harvard.

12. ^ lol go back to 2nd grade

13. [quote name='"mofucka mofucka"']mofucka i aint go to skoo i dropped out in 9th grade mofucka smoke weed all day erry day dun giv a fuck naw meen[/quote]

Damn. Good grammar and spelling for your education.

14. We were hitting the bong at my friends in his room and We put the bong in the middle of the room because we just finished the bowl and wanted to relax.

Cat walked in, Knocked it over then walked out. 2 weeks of bong water all over the carpet.

It was trippy as fuck

15. dude get over it, a zong is replaceble but your mother is not. its just a material object, your mother went 9 months with you and suffered getting her vagina torn just so that the ungrateful child can shun her because of a stupid bong. FOR Real? my friend you need to meditate and do some selfreflection:D

16. [​IMG]

17. ^^ I lol'd when i saw this. i was thinking the same thing.

18. Have you ever had one of those laughs when you're in your room high as hell at night while your rents are sleeping and you bust out laughing with a face that looks like your laughing extremely loud but your only like whispering laughing? Well, i just had one of those.

19. haha hell yeah. first thing that came to mind when i saw how that troll had been talking :smoke:

20. I had just gotten a new job and rewarded myself with my first real bong. It was a step up from my mini generic glass bong with glass slide.

It was a $330 Medicali with matching 14mm ash catcher, and 14mm matching bowl.

3 days later, I go inside for ice cubes or a drink and ask my gf to pack a bowl. So she decides to hold the while 18 inch bong between her knees instead of pulling out just the bowl and breaks my perc'd downstem, matching ash catcher , and matching bowl.

I went bizerk to say the least.