Ever Cried in School?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dum Dum Boy, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I did in 4th grade when my friend tackled me from behind and gave me a wedgie.

Just for a few seconds, but it was embarrassing.

2. All the time! :eek:

3. 12th grade, didn't do my homework and the teacher yelled at me. I pleaded "I'm SORRY, I'M SO SORRY". Thank god it was near the end of the year. I never lived that one down.

4. I never cried myself but i made a few teachers and other students cry

5. You bastard lol.

6. in second grade I tripped and cut my head open on the corner of the desk. I'd like to think it was warranted.

7. Once in 5th grade cant remember why though, and once my freshman year when i got arrested during school (first time being arrested so i was terribly scared lol) there have been times where i wanted to out of pure frustration but i usually would of teared up not cried :p

8. The only time I cried in school was in third grade when this girl said some fucked up shit about me being poor. I made up for my manhood , though, by breaking shit in the classroom.

9. Freshman year my buddy gave me a huge thermos full of straight vodka. I drank it all on the bus. Cops came and I talked a bunch of shit to them, calling them corrupt fucks. Then I ended up saying a bunch of shit like I don't want to be around all these drugs anymore. Yeah, I cried.

10. #10 wazzup123, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    In 3rd grade I was having a contest with another hyper active kid on who can be the quiet student (teacher's idea). Lasted almost the whole day and towards the end I got up to sharpen my pencil and the teacher said I lost. Bitch forgot to mention I wasn't supposed to leave my desk I guess because that wasn't part of the deal. I cried cause I thought it was unfair, back when I uses sadness over anger. If only I went off like a man instead, arguing my case rather than cry on my desk lol.

11. I distinctly remember being sent to the corner in preschool and balling my eyes out wishing I was home.

12. Yea man, during the worst year of my life.

I had dentention after school for missing class or something stupid like that... I was going to reschedule it (say I had to work, dumb lie or whatever) cause I didn't feel like going that day.

I asked my girlfriend at the time if I could go home with her back to her house because I wasn't "feeling well"... she said her mom was home and we should do it tomorrow instead.

I went to detention that day, because I knew if I walked back to my house alone, I would have killed myself.

Crazy shit man

13. Accidentally hurt this girl and made her cry in 5th grade by holding her pinky down(I was trying to show her what milk and the mouse was). I felt so guilty and I cried lol yeah I'm a puss xD.

14. All the time dropped out in 8th got a ged a year er two later fuck school

15. lol you're trollin right?

16. naw crying is for VJJs!

17. One time when I was a freshman in highschool. Toward the end of the day the school nurse informed me my mom went to the hospital and had to be air-lifted. Turns out she had a brain hemorrhage, the second one in 1 year. That year was tough for me.

18. 8th grade. my dog was dying and i was a mess, i would've stayed home but that week we had mandatory testing and baseball tryouts. no regretz

19. Junior year of high school. I was a pretty popular kid..on varsity baseball team and whatever. Well im known for being an outgoing kid and generally really friendly. Sometime during that school year i got pretty into a lot of different drugs so i started turning into a really depressed kid, no body really noticed it all too much but depression changes you and you tend to say shit you normally wouldn't say...if that makes sense.
    Well this one girl, gorgeous girl who i often drove to the mountains every weekend with her to snowboard, said something to me that really fucked with me at the time.
    I was just sitting in class at one of my lowest points, and she tried to start a conversation with me because at the time i was kind of drifting away from everyone, including her. i forgot what i replied back but after i replied she said "all those drugs you do now have really fucked you up. i dont even want to associate myself with you anymore, honestly how does that make you feel?" its funny how i dont remember shit from that year but i remember the exact words she said.
    Well i just sat there with no emotions and no reply what so ever for about 5 minutes. then after i realized what she said i just got up and left class in the middle of a lesson. went to my car on a rainy day and sat in there for 2 hours crying. ended up driving home and almost od'ing.

damn, went way off topic and probably didnt need to type that all but it was a fucking terrible thing to happen, she still trys every once in a while to keep in contact but its never how it was. She was honestly one of the most beautiful and coolest girls ive ever met and she actually liked me but i was too stupid and fucked up to realize it.

im way stoned and have no idea why i said all this on an internet forum, oh well lol

20. Yeah back in september this guy had cancer and was in my grade we were seniors amd he died and our school had his funeral in the aduitorium and there were about 500 people there...pretty sure everybody cried there. It was during class hours too it was fucking insane