Ever cried after a movie???

Discussion in 'General' started by SwissChris, Jul 12, 2004.

1. i just remembered one that gave me the chills.. La Bamba.. I love that movie but the end where the news hits that he died and everyone is crying is just so chilling..

2. although henry was a bit freaky i found it kind of stupid.

for some odd reason the other day i caught E.T. on amc and i got kind of teary eyed at the end:(

3. ive never cried after a movie but the only time i got close was after Requiem For A Dream. That movie is so depressing. i felt like shit for like 2 days after watching it, and everytime i hear the song or that "juice baa harry" or whatever, it feels like my inside emploded.

4. I cried after Menace II society... the ending is so sad...

5. Yeah that got me too...

Oddly I know why it gets me...and you can credit why it's so haunting to the very talented Connelly... (she's always been drop dead stunning imho)

She's the one who adlibbed that 'womb' position they all get into at the end.

Oh..I gotta disagree on Menace II Society...I die laughing every time I see it. He fucking deserved it for blowing the girl he knocked up off not to mention all the bad he did throughout the film.

I cried when Denzel died in Man on Fire cause he deserved it. He actually sacrificed himself and kept a fairly clean record before hand. He also had time to know this was all 'the last time' shit going down.

In M2S he basically is doing bad shit doing bad shit then he wakes up does bad shit then gives of himself an dies. Not as impacting imho if all that we've seen till then was him being a dick to people.

6. I was sad, but not crying, when I saw Jack Frost. (No not the killer snowman)

7. "300"

After King Leonidas was slain. He fought so hard, so valiantly, so bravely. I felt so bad.

Yet, that movie is #1 with me.

[​IMG]

(Yea, I resurrected an old thread. Sue me. Its better than creating another thread with the same idea. Saves bandwidth.)

8. Radio and Remember the Titans have been the only movies I've been pretty emotional in.

9. "Braveheart"

[​IMG]

Wallace also fought VERY hard, only to demise his demise for what he truly believed in.

Makes me so sad when people send their own lives for a cause they believe in, only to be slain in their cause. Why? Because I'm stoned.

10. I never, really actually "bawled" to each of them. It just got me kinda choked up. You know that feeling when you try so hard and fail, and you feel so bad, inside. But, you're holding back the tears because of pride? That's the feeling.

11. yep,

And the movie that always happens with for me is Saving Private Ryan.

12. I remember crying when Mufasa died in The Lion King. Bout it

13. You're probably long-gone from this place. But, I totally agree.

14. Castaway.
    when wilson floated away.
    he is in a better place.

15. lmfao....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Wilson.......

16. Umm I remember Forrest Gump had some emotional scenes, but never busted a tear for a movie.

The Village by M. Night. Shamwtfever is the most down-sundrome movie I have ever saw, I should of busted a tear for coughing up 25 bucks to watch it.

17. the royal tenenbaums always chokes me up.

specifically, the closing slow-motion shot as well as the scene at the end where royal gives chaz the dalmation. I never thought i'd say this about any ben stiller performance, but his delivery of "I've had a rough year dad" always tugs at the heartsrings.

18. I cried watching click when the main dude dies.

19. Actually even teared up naa.

But Menace II Society and American History X both make me think like damn. I relate so much to both of them in a way and how they end jus brings back memories and pains its like damn.