Ever cried after a movie???

Discussion in 'General' started by SwissChris, Jul 12, 2004.

1. That part was sad, The movie was great though.

2. dude schindlers list at the end when they are placing the rocks on the grave, and Hurricane about ruben carter. i saw that and i got so pissed off how they could do that shit. but at the end when they were playing bob dylans song about him (hurricane) and ruben was really old and had been finally released and proven innocent and the boxing league gave him the championship belt he should have won and he held that shit over his frail old body. shit man. intense

3. when i first watched stepmom, that was just pitiful lol. i cry in any good movie. i cry in anything that moves me. it could be a commercial even. i've cried in trading spaces. quite often actually. some of these people are damned happy with their new houses. i just feel for em and i start tearin up;)

4. the butterfly effect fucked me up

5. no i dont think i have, but simon birch is a mean movie to you

6. very true hoast...i had to watch that movie in school in the 7th grade

7. The original cut? If so yeah...that fucked with me something proper...

It was this sort of sad yet logical feeling. Like it's logical but it's depressing to think of never exsisting.

Man on Fire had me bawling too..now thats how you get revenge for the one ya love. Except..without uh dying...

Angela is another film that had me tearing up...

Haha maybe I'm just a pussy..

8. i got kinda emotional at the end of con air, it was wierd cuz me n my friends were watchin it and at the end i was holdin back tears, i didnt actually cry but i was close, haha im such a loser

9. the only movie i ever cried from was The Green Mile when i was younger at the end where they killed him in the electric chair and he wouldnt die and the lights were going out and shit and he was screaming .:(

10. Hotel Rwanda is damn sad.

11. haha me too but i was like six .... that was the only movie i ever cried in im not saying crying in movies is gay or anything but i just dont cry dont know why

12. ya its pretty sad....... i saw the dvd and the documentary at the end is sad it shows those rooms full of dead bodies ..... it was pretty messed up

13. All of those are moving movies. But I've never cryed during a movie, except for Forrest Gump. The part where Forrest asks Jenny to marry him, and she says know and Forrest goes:
    "I may not be a smart man Jennay. But I do know what love is."
    Then he walks out side. That really grabbed me

14. bambi, saddest movie ever. and i cried in blow when it said the cops seized 660 lb of weed

15. The movie and the song hurricane were excelent and very sad but no crying. I thought the movie the was extremly depressing was Herny: Portrait of a Serial Killer very very freaky.

16. ^good movie, i have henry on dvd somewhere around here.

I cried after titanic, but dont tell anyone.

17. Any scene in Blow with Emma Roberts had me tearing up...all that shit over a bit of coke an herb...

If I was Jung...yeesh..I'd be pissed at the world...money an fame or not I'd be pissed over such a stiff sentence.

18. A few:

- The Shawshank Redemption
    - Gladiator
    - American Beauty
    - The Perfect Storm
    - Apollo 13

And every time I watch Braveheart (I'm Scottish).

There's more, but I can't recall them right now.