Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever caught your hair on fire smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iAurorAi, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Basically what the title says haha. Any fellow medium/long haired blades ever catch their hair on fire? Once I was in my backyard smoking a pinner and it burnt out when i got to the end. It was windy as fuck so i leant over to light it again and WOOSH. Up in flames with a sizzle and a crackle. I threw the roach and light down and I was like OH SHIT! Smacking and flailing at my head. I use hair spray to keep my hair how I like it, thats why it went woosh haha. :smoking:

2. Ive singed my eyelashs and eyebrows lighting the bowl. Lol

3. No, but when I was really high. I jokenly put it up to my sister and knowing her, she had hair spray and the tips of her hair immediatly went on fire.

4. When I had long hair I did it once. But if anything would be my nose lol

5. I was lighting an apple pipe really close to my eye and it burnt the tips of my eyelashes and turned them blonde. I then came to realise how close my eyelashes are to my eye and I was like, "OMG WHAT IF THE FLAME HIT MY EYE" so then I got really scared hahaha.

6. I've had curly cinnamon eye brows

7. no, i used to have hair that came down to my belly button so it was out of the way lol but i had a adhd friend that offerd to light a bowl for another friend and intentionally cought that guys bangs on fire. that was pretty funny. too bad his family brain washed him to think smoking weed was a evil sin... he's in rehab now...

8. #8 dropinbiking, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    This is why I don't like small bongs and pipes, I don't enjoy lighters close to my hair. With my 18" beaker its still a minor problem if there is any breeze or I don't push my hair out of the way.

I've had a friend light my hair on fire (yes, on purpose) because he thought it would be funny. I left him limping for the rest of the day with a swift kick to the leg.

My long hair + small pipes and bongs don't seem to mix.

Here's a shot not long after I got my hair chopped. Before, and right now it would be sitting right along the bottom white line on that shirt, maybe a little lower?

[​IMG]

9. yes, years ago when i first started growing my hair out...

medium-length hair is the worst though. once your hair is long enough, it really doesn't get in the way at all. :)

10. just my eyebrows and nose hairs on a damn mustache burner of a pipe.

11. I hate those pipes that are like an inch long. It trips me out when I'm really stoned, there is a breeze, and I've got to spark a lighter an inch from my face.

12. No but one time i got so high i burnt my stomach hair off with a lighter

13. I've burnt some eyelashes before. Gotta watch out for those crack lighters.

14. I've burnt eyebrows and eyelashes but never hair

15. Cute your hair, hippy.

16. I did that once when I had long hair! Minus the hair spray :laughing: lucky your whole head didn't go up!

Singed my eyebrow another time, lighting a cigarette while drunk.

17. Hahaha yes. I burnt part of my eyebrow hair off. It looked really strange.

18. Me too! Smelt like shit too!

19. I'm a girl. ^^ With medium length hair.

And good god, YES. I smoke out of an old fashioned wooden pipe; sometimes in my room if it's too windy outside. Well, with my window open, there's still a bit of wind. I was waking and baking one morning, had all my precautions (sploof, open window, ghosting it, towel under the door, fan, etc), and I smelled smoke. But not weed smoke. I look up from my pipe, and noticed the ends of my hair were burning and smoldering. I then promptly lost my shit. The only positive was that my hair is black, and all different lengths, so all I really had to do was grab my knife and cut the tiny burned bit off. *shrug*

20. All the time man! I even during no-shave november singed the hell out of my mustache lighting a small glass bowl.