Ever been friend-zoned?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by exonmoble, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I'm just saying, its literally impossible for me to have sex. Chill out brah.

2. I always assume it's her problem, not mine, I never mask my intentions with pretty girls and if they don't want to take it further. Big fucking deal. Good fucking bye, the mission carries on.

3. AMEN to that!

4. Friend zone suuuuuucks.
    Or being told to go back to being friends after dating for a while. Grow a pair, man.

5. A pair of what?

6. James, may i ask if you are an ugly guy? or just don't have confidence with women?

7. I think I'm pretty sexy but I guess I'm really considered ugly since I'm fat. Also I'm really anti social in real life, I hate talking to strangers and anyone else I'm uncomfortable with and I don't want to talk unless I got a reason to. I guess I'm sorta shy but I can still talk to females.

8. Lose some weight, gain confidence, profit?

9. friend zone is as common as the common cold. so what do you do? quarantine that bitch.

10. Oh no! I didn't mean you! :eek:
    Sorry! I meant, one of my exes asked to go back to being just friends.

11. I don't talk to many people yet alone women. The only girl I thought I was getting "friend zoned" with is now my girlfriend. But I can totally understand how getting friend zoned would suck because I thought that's what was happening to me, blows.

12. Yeah i found comfort in that. Yup, not going to try contact her again. But yeah, if she contacts me i'm not going to be a dick and i might hang, but really don't care/think about her anymore, this whole thing happened like 2 weeks ago.

The lame thing is, i'll have to see her at work once a week for the next couple of weeks.

13. if I am put in a position where I have to be around a girl in that situation, most ill say is "sup" and then wont bother with em.

14. I've never had that happen. There were some girls that I liked that never gave me a chance but later on, they did and I couldn't fuckin' stomach them but I have a best friend (a girl) and she tried like hell her whole life to get with me but I guess I friend-zoned her all our lives.

Still never came between us, we are still best friends to this day and we pick up right where we left off when we see each other but in the back of her mind, I was the one for her but I don't see it that way. Never did never will. From my point of view? Yeah, I feel bad it won't work out that way but friendship as-is, is sometimes the best way to go for certain people.

15. Give her a chance man you never know if you guys start dating and fucking she might end up being the girl of your dreams. But then again if it goes bad you can ruin your friendship as well.

16. She's ugly right?

17. Or he's secretly gay.

18. I don't like the term 'friend zoned', but when I'm into a girl and she just wants to be my friend, I just remain friends with them.

I understand that every now and then you have really strong feelings, and that can't be done, but by how it sounds a lot of you just want a fuck buddy and when they just want to be friends you all stop talking to them all together because you're all butthurt and bitter.

I personally value my friends a hell of a lot more than any girl I've just fucked around with for a period of time.

Oh, also anyone who doesn't have many female friends should reconsider that whole notion. It's not getting you too far in the bedroom department.

19. i didnt want a fuck-buddy i wanted a girlfriend.

20. #100 Wavy Crocket, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    I have friends who are girls, but lets face it man. girls are pretty fucking stupid until like...age 25. and even then a lot of them stay the same. Ive been in situations where I am perfectly fine with being friends with a female, and then one day she randomly starts distancing herself from me due to the fact that I became friends with a girl who she thought was prettier than her. what the fuck is that shit man. that isnt a real friend to me. most women act that way.

"Bro sorry man I cant be friends with you because you are friends with a guy whos better than me at basketball". that shit makes perfect fucking sense right?