Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever asked Neighbors to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Feb 3, 2018.

1. So I live at a collge apartment complex so theres is a lot of partying going on around me. So all of my buddies that I usually smoke with are either out of town or busy tonight. I know my neighbors above me smoke since they have a hookah in there living room however I don't actually know them well. I really want to smoke with some people tonight and a joint ready. Should I knock on my neighbors above me and ask? I know its weird but Idk what else to do. What do you guys think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ask if they smoke first, a hookah does not mean they’re weed smokers, some people really just like shisha tobacco.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I forgot to mention it smelled dank af in there apartment. Plus it occonsially smells like weed in our apartment from them lol.

Should I go knock on there door?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol if not worried about them ratting you out to a super sure, I’m not really a people person so for me I’d be happy blazing and playing Xbox or go shooting if you have BLM land near you but that’s me. If you think killing your boredom is worth the risk then yeah but you’ll have to make that decision. Keep in mind I’m a paranoid bastard lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What is the least awkward way to ask? There two black girls but they seem pretty chill.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, ask them if they want to smoke. I want to smoke, too, if you knocked on my door we could do a couple of dabs. They'll be glad to see you. Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Damn, I should check on my next door neighbor! It's not midnight, yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I'm in VA. My neighbor's on her way over! Thanks. Have a good night.

9. Just do it!

• Like Like x 2
  10. They didn't answer Should I ask the people acroos from me? I know they smoke but Ive never offically met them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah, go for it! Make things official. Have fun, mate!

12. Nah I would not. Some people may find that awkward and quickly dismiss you. Next thing you know, you'll become the creepy awkward kid living below them. lol.

I know it's too late now, but next time, I would try to mingle with your neighbors earlier in the day or sometime earlier in the week and strike up some small convo and invite them over for a smoke sometime.

13. Thats true