Ever accidently cum on yourself and not give a shit?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Finger My Urethra, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Im just sitting here with a partial load on my shirt, im so stoned i just dont give a fuck right now, im just trying not to touch it.. And this night was going so well and now i feel like a lazy pathetic human being lounging in my own filth literally hahahaha. 

I should probably go to bed im just gonna throw it in the washer and not even start it, let somebody else start it..

2. I cum on myself all the time :laughing:

:eek:

jk, hilarious.

4. @[member="Annicus"]

Wait its funny because I thought you were female. Correct or no?

5. I admit that I am female and that yes I cum on myself ;)

6. Reminds me of this is the end.

"I'll cum wherever I want!"

7. I usually just let it sit where it liesNo tissue or anything, just blow my load and walk away Omega369 :wave:

8. Like a true animal of the wild. 

9. #9 Iceni Toker, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    When i'm laying down I put my legs behind my head so my dick is pointing downwards and cum on my own face.

10. You people are sick animals!

• Like Like x 1
  11. If it gets on my hand I'll wipe it off but otherwise its fine where it is

12. alright everyone stop

why the fuck are you discussing that

13. Why not?  Semen placement is a serious issue affecting us all.

14. #15 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    It's your cum, why are you so afraid of it? God, society really fucked some of you up good. 

You guys are scared of your own cum.
    P.S., yes, having your cum on you DOES make you gay.

15. Generally if I cum on myself it was deliberate. If it was accidental, it would most likely be a wet dream, in which case I'd count it as a SCORE! Nothing like banging filthy whores in your dreams!

16. what the fuck

17. i cum on myself every time i jerk off. im not going to sit there with a tissue in my hand ready to blow my load into it.... thats anti climactic as fuck.

18. http://youtu.be/P2fmZ2C2CdA

19. LMAO. You guys are hilarious. If I cum on myself im wipin that shit off or im gettin in the shower.