Eventful night at the caravan park

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnnyganja, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Yesterday arvo a good friend of mine hit me up to come chill at mine. He brought a 6 pack with him so iwas cheerin. We downed those pretty quick just being loud and talking shit. After they were gone we went for a drive and got a case to drink and headed back.

We kept drinking getting pretty smashed and ended up stealing a table, some chairs and a pot plant from neighbouring caravans and set up a mad chill area on my padio. After playing some poker and drinking some more we decided to go meet the locals and went up the street knocking on everyones door meeting everyone being drunk cunts.

First we met this old guy who looked like a vietnam vet, he had some fuckin sick stories and reckoned he grew up in papa newgini and has walked the kakoda track and he shouted us a few bongs which was sick. Then i left there and saw a bunch of kiwi's drinking on the street so i went up and started talking shit to em then my friend came up and did the same. These guys were a bunch of fuckheads typical scum, and shit started to esculate cause someone called me a dickhead or some shit, but not in a joking way so i confronted him about it and shit started getting heated.

Luckily before shit turned violent i noticed 2 girls i new walking on the street so i went up and talked to them to try to avoid a fight and maybe get lucky. Next thing i know my friends got 6 cunts around him all talking shit to him, he's not a big dude but hes a blackbelt and a fast fighter so i wasnt too worried and went up to back him up and told em to fuck off cause there drunk cunts.

We cruised and went back to have more drinks at mine and my friend goes over to another caravan to talk to these other people, i was chillin back seeing what happened and i hear a bit of swearing so i went over with a bottle and cooled everyones shit crackin a few jokes. Ended up being some guy and these 2 chicks living there, they were sick cunts into weed and their drugs. He was telling me about the strains hes grown and i could see rom his front door he had a grow happening cause there were bright lights coming from under a door, one of the girls just got back from amsterdam and told me about all the stuff she did over there.

Next thing i know i hear yelling from up the street and my friends up there again , i walk up and hes pushin people off who were getting up in his face. I walk up behind him and tell them to back the fuck off (just to make this clear its 2 against 15 or more at this stage). We start walking off yelling shit at em like fuck the hucker and shit like that, they got real pissed and this guy comes up behind me out of no where and tries to hold a knife at my throat, i did some tricky shit and broke free knocking the knife away which he was not expecting and told him if he tries that again hes gonna end up in a bad fuckin state. We keep walking away and 4 more guys come up to me throwing punches at me a couple hit me in the face but they didnt connect to well, so i push these guys away and break free and leg it back with my friend to mine.

Fuckin crazy shit went on that night, there was heaps i dont even remember but thats the main part of it. Im not even the littlest bit racist but fuck these new zealand cunts, biggest bunch of dumbshit ghetto scum, getting riled up over nothing and pullin knives out.